As mobile native frameworks decrease development time and drive down development costs, mobile applications are becoming a must-have for many companies to drive innovation. Building your own mobile application isn’t at all costly and unwieldy as it was just a couple of years ago.
Fueling the industry are app development companies with different specialty center and certifications, all aggressive in building business applications that can positively impact every aspect of your business.
How Mobile Apps Can Grow Your Business
- Extend Your Customer Base – You never know if your local product or service will turn into a hit in a faraway nation. An incredible mobile store app, a streamlined mobile application can drive international growth for your business. Not only that, you can have the mobile app development done affordably offshore as well!
- Lift Traffic and Brand Awareness – A useful, incredible mobile application puts your brand top of mind. Mobile applications can drive omni-channel engagement, even driving traffic and conversions back to your web, ecommerce site, or social channels.
- Increase Customer Engagement – mobile applications are far more robust than mobile web, with access to location services, near field communications, accelerometers, cameras, microphones, and even biometric devices. That can offer brands much more interaction and engagement.
- Streamline Customer Service – increase consumer loyalty by offering a direct line for support through your mobile application. Whether it’s click-to-call, chat, screen sharing, assisted service, or even interactive video, your company can significantly enhance customer engagement.
- Improve Revenue Potential – unlike an expensive brick and mortar, mobile applications stay open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and 365 days out of the year. Mobile applications can also access mobile wallets, providing a simple means of authorizing purchases.
- Employee Engagement – A growing industry is building internal applications for employees for research, documentation, and internal interaction. This is driving innovation in larger businesses by reducing communication and process roadblocks.
How about we Wrap Up!
No one can deny that mobile applications can energize your business. Do you have an idea for a mobile application?
Jumpshot studied anonymous consumer actions on mobile and desktop devices within 500 eCommerce sites and marketplaces in Q2 2018, analyzing visits and transactions for different brand categories acros