If you’re a marketer at a restaurant chain, or over franchisees, or a retail chain, you can’t possibly work across every market and medium to promote each location without some kind of system. Your brand is largely invisible to local search, blind to local customer engagement, don’t have tools to create locally relevant ads, and they are often not managing a complete social media presence.
Compound the effort with some key consumer behavioral changes:
- 80% of consumers want ads customized to their location Tweet This!
- There are more than 1.7 billion active mobile social accounts Tweet This!
- 90% of consumers say online reviews impact buying decisions Tweet This!
- 88% of consumers use mobile search to find nearby products and services Tweet This!
It’s the perfect storm. You need regional exposure that’s tailored to the local customer. For large national chain and franchise brands, getting lost in local search results has long been a problem due to the massive amounts of location and business data they need to maintain. Add to this the fact that social signals, like ratings and reviews, are influencing search results, and the amount of information that needs to be monitored for a business with hundreds or thousands of locations can seem nearly impossible.
To solve this, many large businesses and their media agencies, like Applebee’s, Jamba Juice, and The Coffee Bean, have turned to MomentFeed, to make it easier to manage and optimize key local store data such as addresses, hours of operations, reviews and photos.
The MomentFeed platform connects multi-location brands with local consumers in the communities they serve, allowing businesses to deliver relevant, localized marketing at scale across thousands of locations.
MomentFeed Localized Marketing Platform
The MomentFeed platform is comprised of solutions for search and discovery, social media, paid media and customer experience.
- Search and Discovery – MomentFeed forms all the critical local SEO linkages for you automatically, forming and maintaining the ecosystem that boosts your local search and gives credibility to your locations on all platforms.
- Paid Media – turn one national campaign into unique individualized campaigns for each location easily with just a few clicks allowing you to leverage content across different social networks.
- Social Media Management – in-app publishing to channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare, Google+ and Twitter. Like photos and respond to customers in at scale. Insert dynamic content to create local relevance and share content.
- Customer Experience – aggregate ratings and reviews from Facebook, Foursquare, Google, and Yelp allowing brands to efficiently monitor and respond to customers. Users can pull up reviews from single locations, sort by star ratings, and respond either individually or to a group of commenters.
MomentFeed announced that it is furthering its capabilities as an approved Google My Business API Partner. Through this partnership, MomentFeed can even better help national brands to improve their local search results and Google Ads campaigns by combining Google My Business listings with existing geo-optimization capabilities.
Google My Business (GMB) allows businesses to create and manage free business listings across Google’s network, so consumers can easily find store locations when performing searches in Google Search and Maps. When combined with MomentFeed’s existing geo-optimization capabilities, clients can ensure greater accuracy, consistency and local context for each individual, local store when, for example, consumers search for terms like “coffee,” “sandwich shop” or “ATM near me.”
MomentFeed is also an Instagram Partner, Foursquare for Business Partner as well as a member of the Facebook Marketing Partner (FMP) program