newBrandAnalytics delivers social intelligence solutions for the restaurant, hospitality, government and retail industries. They decipher and analyze reams of social media feedback and translate it into operational insights at local, regional and brand levels for their customers.
Here’s an overview of how nBA is utilized in the Restaurant Industry:
nBA Insight collects and processes massive amounts of unstructured social media comments about your business at the local, regional, and brand level, so that you can listen to unique top-of-mind feedback offered on the Internet. Their process uses a combination of technology and industry-specific algorithms to pinpoint actionable opportunities to improve business operations. The data becomes the catalyst to continuously improve your customer experience and loyalty, allowing you to understand the real drivers of your business.
nBA Insight At-A-Glance
- Intuitive, User-Friendly View – Inspect your customer feedback in a dashboard that’s easy-to-use at any skill level to ensure important information is clear and actionable
- Location Level Performance – Show how your product, service and procedures are operating at each location
- Industry-Specific Categorization – Sort feedback into industry-specific categories, see how you compare in each, and identify areas for improvement
- Performance Benchmarks – See performance over time with details on why changes are occurring in your scores
- Customer Loyalty Ratings – Discover real drivers of customer loyalty to enable you to win back lost customers
- Common Themes – Listen in on the gossip about your business online to understand common themes
- Shared Reports & Alerts – Share data throughout your organization while controlling the presentation and frequency of the content delivered—instantly, daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly
Today's digitally empowered customers create a challenge for organizations to sell, market and service them effectively. Expectations are higher than ever before, and customers openly share both positive and negative experiences with just a few clicks on review websites, app ratings and social media.