Notablist markets themselves as the Email Newsletter Search Engine, having indexed over 5 million search email newsletters across over 400,000 Publishers. Tools like these are fantastic for designers who wish to get inspiration from key brands or digital marketers who want to see when their competitors are sending and what kind of newsletters and deals are being communicated.
If you're a business that doesn't have the resources to test, these tools can be particularly helpful since the large publishers apply a lot of effort on getting their emails right!
Notablist has quite a few features and benefits:
- Advanced Searching & Filtering – Search by subject, sender name, sender email address, body text or even URL. Filter by date, Alexa rank and even color.
- Keyword Trending Charts – Spot trends with our interactive timeline viewer, then zoom in on important timeframes and specific dates to get a closer look.
- Daily Digests – Save time and never miss a campaign with daily email digests of new campaigns for your favorite brands.
- Realtime Updates – Campaigns are available for searching the instant they're sent, and permanently archived.
- 24/7 Support – They're here when you need them, whether it be for a question, bug report or product suggestion.
You can even find our past issues available!
Notablist has also added a Pro, an enhanced service tier that adds:
- Real-time search results – The instant a campaign arrives, it’s searchable. Moreover, a ‘Live Updates’ button on the search results page now lets you continuously monitor ad-hoc searches for new incoming items.
- Live dashboard – Bookmarking your favorite searches is a great way to stay on top of things, but wouldn’t it be better if you could see all of them in one place? The live dashboard does just that: it consolidates results for all of your bookmarks into a single timeline view that continuously updates as new items arrive. Think of it as a Twitter feed for the newsletter campaigns that interest you.
- Real-time email alerts – Some things can’t wait. More importantly, some things can’t be missed. With real-time alerts, you can receive an instant email when a new campaign arrives for any of your bookmarks.
- Charting tools – Search results already include sparkline charts showing the 90-day trend for your search terms. But it’s often important to compare multiple terms to see what’s trending up and what’s trending down, or even which among them is most popular. With the visualizer, you can do just that and see results as line or pie charts.