If you're a gym, studio, trainer, tutor, coach, or any other kind of business where you need to reserve time, take payments, manage customer reminders, and communicate offers to your customers, Omnify is a purpose built solution specific for your business needs… whether you're location-based or an online business.
Omnify Reservation System
Accept Bookings, Payments & Manage Waitlists from web and mobile. Create blocks of slots available through the day, buffer times, limit the number of attendees, give members-only access & more with Omnify. Moreover, have your attendees agree to ‘Liability Waiver' before completing their reservation.
Omnify Features Include:
- Single or Multi-Location – Create separate accounts for each location, have the same staff members access multiple locations, have class-packs and memberships shareable the way you want them to be.
- Staff Calendars and Online Scheduling – view and manage individual schedules, manage attendees, and enable customers to reschedule or cancel as needed. Omnify even offers a wait-list to notify customers when a slot is opened up in a staff member's schedule. Omnify also syncs with Google Calendars!
- Bookings and Payments – Accept payments from your clients with a range of PCI compliant payment gateway options. Features include recurring payments, pay later, a front-desk POS, and direct payment links for email and SMS.
- Financial Reporting and Analytics – Track and export client purchases, bookings, occupancy, cancellations, refunds, and projected revenues to keep on top of your business.
- Team Management – Add and remove your staff, manage their permissions, synchronize their calendars, and notify them on new bookings or cancellations with email reminders.
- Marketing – Customize and personalize emails that offer discounts, reminders, and feedback requests. Omnify also integrates with Zapier to synchronize your customer base and events with external marketing platforms.
- Mobile App – Omnify GO, the mobile app for Omnify is the simplest way to view your schedules and attendees. Check them in and reschedule with a single tap. You can also send instant messages, make calls, or email them directly from the app!
- Waivers – Easily create digital waivers and get consent from your customers. Every signed waiver will save you time, effort, and money over handling and storing paper waivers. This is especially important right now as businesses are being allowed back open with restrictions under the pandemic.
- WordPress Plugin – Start selling directly from your WordPress blog or website with Omnify's WordPress Plugin that enables scheduling widgets to be placed right in a sidebar.
- Migration Assitance – Migrate your clients and existing bookings over from your existing booking platform, upload your data, and send email notifications to your clients.
Disclosure: I am an affiliate for Omnify.