One of the most exciting advancements in marketing automation this year, in my opinion, has been the advancement of affordable solutions to automate your ecommerce marketing. Traditional marketing automation platforms have to be integrated and then each campaign developed over time – the implementations can take weeks or months before you can start seeing revenue.
Now, these new platforms don’t just have productized integrations, they have campaigns that are ready to launch as soon as you’ve enabled them. Omnisend is one of these platforms – with multi-channel campaigns ready to go:
- Welcome Series – Welcome your new subscribers and convert them into buyers with ready-made sets of friendly emails.
- Product Abandonment – Reach out to shoppers who have viewed products but left your online store without making a purchase.
- Cart Abandonment – Recover more abandoned carts by utilizing pre-built series with automated email & SMS messages.
- Order Confirmation – Send an order confirmation SMS or an email with a purchase receipt to your customers right after they make a purchase.
- Shipping Confirmation – Give your customers a smile by letting them know their order is on its way.
- Cross-Sell – Drive more sales by suggesting more recommended products based on your customers’ previous orders.
The platform doesn’t stop there, Omnisend also includes everything you need to integrate third-party data, personalize, segment, test campaigns, optimize your sales, and report on your progress:
- Conditional Content Blocks – Add and display certain email content blocks to only select audience segments.
- Automation Splits – Tailor your special offers and incentives for multiple personalized messaging paths within a single workflow.
- A/B Split Testing – Test to see which channel, incentive, or subject line drives you most conversions – and make data-driven decisions to improve your workflows.
- Segmentation – Segment your customers based on their shopping behavior and more properties to improve conversions with well-targeted, personalized emails, and texts.
- Product Recommendations – Cross-sell with dynamic recommendations of items each customer is most likely to buy.
- Mobile SMS – Add SMS and more channels right next to your emails using the same platform and provide a consistent, omnichannel customer experience.
- Forms – Popups, Exit Intent, Landing Pages, Sign-up boxes, and Wheel of Fortune forms are all built in to improve your subscriber acquisition.
- Ready-Made Themes – Add your own imagery and start capturing and sending to contacts instantly!
- Built-In Message Reports – Track sales and engagement data to optimize your workflows without leaving the Automation Editor.
- Automation Reports – Deep-dive into each workflow’s performance to compare different channels and track the customers who converted.
- Advanced Reporting – Analyze aggregate workflows’ revenue and engagement data and see your best-performing automations.
- Compliance – Collect detailed consent information with TCPA & GDPR compliant forms.
Omnisend enables you to easily leverage your 3rd party data to expand the scope of your personalized messaging. Get creative and easily build custom workflows utilizing custom events and the data from your loyalty & reward programs, help desks, review programs, shipment tracking services, and more all while using the same Automation Editor.
With one-click ecommerce platform integrations, outstanding 24/7 support, and a complete data sync—you can switch & get your first automations running in just 30 minutes. Ecommerce integrations include 29 Next, BigCommerce, Magento, Opencart, Prestashop, Shopify & Shopify Plus, Volusion, and WooCommerce.
Disclosure: I am using my affiliate links for Omnisend and the ecommerce platforms in this article.