WordPress has continued doing a fantastic job… not just updating their platform but in the way they’ve really opened it to third-party integration. Plugins and Themes for the platform are everywhere, and they’re very affordable. New businesses have developed around the platform as well, Pagelines being one of them! The company is very proud to announce the launch of Pagelines 2.0, a theme framework that transforms WordPress.
Pagelines 2.0 boasts the following features:
- Drag & Drop Done Right – Finally! A drag-and-drop platform that allows you to build a website in a professional way. The first-ever framework with draggable “sections” of professional web-design.
- Responsive Design – PageLines framework will dynamically respond to the resolution of your browser or device.
- Layout Control – Just drag & drop to set up your content layout dimensions. Then select each of your 5 layout options on a page-by-page basis.
- Section Cloning – Duplicate sections so that you can use them multiple times on the same page. Each section gets its own options and is controlled independently.
- Typography – Select from over 50 web-safe and Google fonts. Completely change the look of your website’s typography in seconds.
- Special Page Handling – Now you have tons of control over every type of page. In 2.0 they’re introducing Special Pages to help you control pages like categories, and archives.
- Color Control – Use color control to change the palette of your site in seconds. You can also change layout modes and add background images.
Best of all, Pagelines also has a customer support team, user forums and a 30 Day money-back guarantee. We’re big fans (and affiliates) of Pagelines, having written about their amazing drag & drop WordPress platform before.