By now all marketing professionals know that the key to engaging any social community is sharing content of value to them. Of course, it’s also important to optimize that content with great imagery and to share it at the ideal time to reach the optimal audience. Pagemodo has not only given us best practices and strategies for sharing content on Facebook, they also provide a platform for posting that content – Pagemodo Posts.
With Pagemodo Post Designer, you can customize any of hundreds of professionally designed marketing posts or design your own in an effort to advertise your sale, get the word out for your event, invite people to view your content or launch a new product.
Post Designer helps busy marketers and business owners create images to share via social media with the click of a button. To get the best engagement ROI using Post Designer, the experts at Pagemodo recommend keeping a few design tricks in your back pocket to create standout visuals:
- Try creating transparent overlays – By adding a color on top of an image and turning down the opacity, users can combine text and photography for a professional layered look that grabs user attention while strengthening the message.
- Incorporate icons that reinforce the message – Selling pizza? Include a vector icon of a slice or two. Icons can also add a touch humor to the message, increasing the emotional connection and impact of the overall visual.
- Take advantage of negative space – Designs don’t need to be busy to be eye-catching. In fact, keeping it simple and preserving that negative space can often draw attention directly to the text, and in turn, to your message.
- Highlight your hashtag – Whether it’s with a border, a shape or a prime spot within your design, setting your hashtag apart from the rest of the text can help ensure that it is seen and, hopefully, utilized in user conversation.
- Don’t be afraid to show your funny side – Puns and humor tend to receive great engagement across multiple social media platforms. Even something as simple as a nod to a niche topic or fandom can help your audience better relate to the image and your company, product or service.
If you are looking for ways to grow the audience you will be engaging with in the future, Pagemodo recently launched Pagemodo Ads, which empower small businesses to create effective marketing campaigns on Facebook as the social network’s algorithm changes continue to have an effect on organic reach. Since the start of 2015, business content deemed overly promotional by the new algorithm has the potential of being omitted from followers’ News Feed, making organic promotion via the ever-popular social platform increasingly difficult.
The new Ads tool from Pagemodo helps users easily design, target, publish and analyze ad campaigns on Facebook. The simple, user-friendly interface and step-by-step ad creation make Facebook campaigns easier than ever for busy business owners. Pagemodo even offers a collection of ad templates highlighting everything from sales and events, to promotions and more, as well as an extensive library of royalty-free images at users’ disposal.
Another recent addition to the Pagemodo lineup is their new Pagemodo App for iOS, which allows users to create and schedule posts on the go, and share content as they find it. The app live-syncs with users’ desktop Pagemodo account, where they can see all of the posts they have scheduled for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and find even more trending suggested content.
For all of the content you share, you can track statistics, make adjustments, and optimize your content to increase your engagement! Pagemodo Posts helps users find relevant content for their target audiences so they can work on creating and keeping engagement rates high.