Piwik is an open analytics platform currently used by individuals, companies and governments all over the world. With Piwik, your data will always be yours. Piwik offers a robust set of features including standard statistics reports: top keywords and search engines, websites, top page URLs, page titles, user countries, providers, operating system, browser marketshare, screen resolution, desktop VS mobile, engagement (time on site, pages per visit, repeated visits), top campaigns, custom variables, top entry/exit pages, downloaded files, and many more, classified into four main analytics report categories – Visitors, Actions, Referrers, Goals/e-Commerce (30+ reports).
Piwik also offers professional services and a hosted solution called Piwik Pro where your instance of Piwik is hosted and managed in the cloud. Here's an affiliate coupon for 30% OFF a 6-month subscription for all Piwik Cloud plans.
Piwik Web Analytics Features
- Real time data updates – Watch real time flow of visits to your website. Get a detailed view of your visitors, pages they have visited and goals they have triggered.
- Customizable Dashboard – Create new dashboards with widget configuration fit to your needs.
- All Websites Dashboard – Best way to get an overview of what is happening on all your websites at once.
- Row Evolution – Current & past metric data for any row in any report.
- Analytics for e-commerce – Understand and improve your online business thanks to advanced e-commerce analytics features.
- Goal conversion tracking – Track custom variables and identify whether you are meeting your current business objectives.
- Event Tracking – Measure any interaction by users on your websites and apps.
- Site Search Analytics – Track searches done on your internal search engine.
- Geolocation – Locate your visitors for accurate detection of Country, Region, City, Organization. View the visitors statistics on a World Map by Country, Region, City. View your latest visitors in real time.
- Pages Transitions – View what visitors did before, and after viewing specific page.
- Page Overlay – Display statistics directly on top of your website with our smart overlay.
- Site speed & pages speed reports – Keeps track of how fast your website delivers content to your visitors.
- Track different user interactions – Automatic tracking of file downloads, clicks on external website links, optional tracking of 404 pages
- Analytics campaign tracking – Automatically detects Google Analytics campaign parameters in your URLs.
- Track traffic from search engines – More than 800 different search engines tracked!
- Scheduled email reports (PDF and HTML reports) – Embed reports in your app or website (40+ Widgets available) or embed PNG Graphs in any custom page, email, or app.
- Annotations – Create text notes in your graphs, to remember about particular events.
- No data limit – You can keep all your data, without any storage limits, forever!