Having just returned from the IRCE in Chicago, I can't even summarize the number of technologies that have evolved to better identify and communicate to customers where they are in the customer lifecycle. We're going to have a ton of posts in upcoming weeks on some of the leaders and innovators in this arena.
It was a great event that was highly focused on increasing sales, conversions and customer value through optimized communication where the customer was the focus and decided their journey – but the technology helped push or pull them along. That's a huge difference from our current batch and blast strategies.
At one point with all the surmounting data and statistics, it does get a bit complicated to come up with innovative ways of designing conversion-focused email campaigns. Hence, we have designed an infographic summarizing the 9 ways in which you can deliver a better and more personalized service to your subscribers. Paras Arora, Product Marketing at TargetingMantra.
In their infographic, 9 Successful Email Marketing Campaigns You Can Use to Boost Your Product Sales, Paras and his team list outline proven strategies that maximize sales with your prospects and customers.
- Incentivize customers via email to review the product they've bought
- Use A/B testing To optimize open and click-through rates
- Soften those deals that were just abandoned
- Reward your most loyal customers
- Reactivate dormant customers with personalized newsletters
- Skip arbitrary, start being specific with free credits
- Make your transactional emails count
- Get better at CRM by encashing personal milestones
- Take your email marketing beyond the inbox