Sometimes you just need to get the word out on an upcoming webinar, conference, or event and MarTech is a great place to reach sales, marketing, and business professionals. We’ve worked hard to build credibility in our industry and we’re not going to put that at risk for anyone.
We’ve worked hard to build credibility in our industry and we’re not going to put that at risk for anyone, so we do have some requirements:
- The event article must be originally crafted with our assistance and approved by us.
- If we reject the event, we will refund your money.
- If the event has a time constraint with it (e.g. a 30-day campaign), we will remove the event once the deadline is reached.
- Any associated graphics or photos must be licensed for perpetual use on our site. We require proof of that license and are more than happy to provide a similar image licensed by our provider if you do not.
- This does not include continuous editing or access to the post for editing. Once it’s published, it’s published.
The great thing about our articles is that they’re also published in our daily and weekly newsletters every day and week leading up to the event!