If you’re a business with a public relations (PR) team, a freelance public relations professional, or a public relations firm, finding a comprehensive Public Relations Management (PRM) platform is an absolute must.
What is a PRM Platform?
A PRM platform enables a public relations professional to do all of the tasks associated with their job with the following options:
- Media database: A comprehensive, accurate database that the public relations professional can search, identify contact information, organize, and add notes for their target media outlets and contacts.
- Press release distribution: A tool for distributing press releases to media outlets and tracking coverage.
- Media monitoring: A tool for managing a brand’s reputation by monitoring real-time mentions of a company or brand in the news and on social media.
- Content creation: A tool for creating and managing content such as press releases, blog posts, and social media updates.
- Crisis management: A tool for creating and managing crisis communication plans and tracking mentions of a company or brand in the news during a crisis.
There are quite a few PRM platforms on the market, but few have the ease of use, affordability, features, and flexibility that Prowly does.
Prowly: Media Relations Made Simple
It has all the key features that a public relations professional requires, whether they’re on an in-house team, part of an agency, or a small business or PR freelancer:
- Find relevant media contacts – Access a database of over 1,000,000 contacts and select journalists most likely to be interested in your message.
- Manage your media contacts – Conversation histories make it easy to build relationships with journalists and increase your chance of getting media coverage in your PR CRM.
- Create press releases – Easily customize the content and appearance of your press releases and stand out in journalists’ inboxes.
- Pitch your story – Get your message out to your contact list and start engaging in personalized dialogues that result in media exposure.
- Track every single online mention – Track press hits across the web with advanced filters and AI that makes sure you’re focusing on just the PR mentions that matter.
- Publish press releases in a newsroom – Make it easy for journalists to find all the information they need about your brand and share links to your newest announcements.
- Create PR reports – Show off the results of your PR efforts with relevant and comprehensive data using customizable coverage reports.
As you can see, Prowly accommodates all the work related to public relations professionals… from crafting the pitch, identifying media outlets, distributing the pitch and press releases, getting real-time mention alerts, reporting on the response, and even providing your team or clients with reporting on your efforts (including backlinks)… it’s all there in this affordable platform!
Disclosure: Martech Zone is an affiliate of Prowly and we are using that and other affiliate links in this article.