Local businesses are losing nearly three-quarters of their leads due to leaks in their sales and marketing process. Even if they're successful at reaching consumers online, many businesses don't have a website that's built to convert leads, don't follow up with leads quickly or regularly, and don't know which of their marketing sources are working.
ReachEdge, an integrated marketing system from ReachLocal, helps businesses eliminate these costly marketing leaks and drive more customers through their sales funnel. With this system, businesses have the tools and support they need to get more ROI from their marketing spend.
ReachEdge automates the entire marketing processes three core components: a smart website, automated lead management software, and a powerful mobile app that all work together to convert prospects into customers.
ReachEdge software helps local businesses capture more leads, convert them into customers and understand which marketing tactics generate the most leads/customers and ROI. Its key features include:
- Lead and call tracking technology that captures leads by marketing source; records calls and allows businesses to play them back, rate them and respond to leads; creates a prioritized lead list that stores contact details like name, email address, business location, phone number, day and time of call, and call recording for each contact; and tracks results from ReachLocal and non-ReachLocal campaigns.
- Mobile app and alerts that notify businesses each time they get a new contact from their site; organizes and routes leads based on geography, office and/or employee; provides an in-app summary report of top lead sources and engagement rate with new leads; lets businesses view prioritized lead lists, update contact information, listen to recorded calls and categorize contacts into groups; and provides one-touch classification of new leads that kicks off lead nurturing emails and staff follow-up notifications.
- Lead notifications and nurturing that provide mobile (SMS and in-app) notifications to remind business owners and staff to follow up with leads; a daily digest email of all new contacts and top leads; and a series of automated marketing emails that help businesses stay in front of their leads.
- ROI reports and insights that provide 24/7 availability to businesses via their web portal and a mobile app; source reports that show the marketing sources of visits, contacts and leads; a timeline view of all new contacts, including when each phone call, email or web form submission was received; trend reports that show the exact days and times contacts occur; engagement reports that show how well businesses are converting new contacts into leads and customers; and estimated customer revenue that shows businesses their marketing ROI.
- Marketing experts from ReachLocal that provide complete setup of ReachEdge software and integration with business’s websites; setup and configuration of new contact alerts and staff notifications; setup of new contact auto-response and lead nurturing emails; and review of reports and recommendations to improve website and online marketing performance.
Our move to make ReachEdge available for any website is part of a larger strategy to ensure that online marketing is more accessible, transparent and easier for local businesses. Sharon Rowlands, CEO, ReachLocal
ReachLocal, Inc. helps local businesses grow and operate their business better with leading technology and expert service for their clients' lead generation and conversion. ReachLocal is headquartered in Woodland Hills, Calif. and operates in four regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and North America.