An effective video strategy has been proven to help you boost online business, whether through better engagement rates on your social media channels, higher conversion rates in your e-commerce store, increasing brand awareness through online videos ads, or attracting passersby to your business location.
Marketers have shied away from video since it’s has been complicated, expensive and time-consuming. But the fact is you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars per video, shoot and edit it yourself with expensive gear and software, or come up with some brilliant video script that will surely (not) go viral. Anton Eliasson, Shakr
Shakr is a templated online video builder platform where you can easily make many different kinds of videos. If you’ve utilized Canva to make images, it’s very much the same style of platform – only for video production.
Here are 7 Reasons Why You Should Have a Video Marketing Strategy
- To increase click-through rates (CTR) of your online ads.
- To drive brand awareness for my business or product.
- To increase foot traffic to my retail location.
- To increase brand trust by using professional looking video on my website.
- To increase social media engagement with your followers.
- To increase organic search results for your local business.
- To build brand trust by being an industry authority.
Download the free ebook below and get the basics of video marketing. You’ll learn how to win with video on Facebook, how to make videos by hiring an online freelancer or using Shakr, how to make a video marketing strategy, and much more!
Carroll leveraged Personify's Small World Community to build an online community with powerful gamification, personalization and reporting to support engagement and measured results, and this has translated to a 30% increase in yield rate for the 2018 semester.