We assist several local businesses, including a multi-location addiction and recovery chain, a dentist chain, and a couple of home services businesses. When we onboarded these clients, I was honestly shocked, at the number of local companies that do not have the means to solicit, collect, manage, respond to, and publish their customer testimonials and reviews.
I will state this unequivocally… if people find your business (consumer or B2B) based on your geographic location, the investment in a review management platform will be far exceeded by the business it brings! What are examples of this? Searches like the following:
- Roofing contractor in Carmel, IN
- Hot tub in Indianapolis
- Medicaid dentist for children near me
- Indianapolis Salesforce Consultants
What’s A Map Pack?
When consumers or businesses are searching for a local resource, they are met with a search engine results page that is dominated by the map pack. The map pack is a region of the SERP that lists the businesses located around you and ranks them on their relevance, frequency of reviews, recency of reviews, and ratings.
The map pack is not impacted by your site’s search engine optimization (SEO), your content strategy, your social strategy, or your advertising strategy. The map pack is absolutely controlled by an accurate business listing and consistently good ratings!
So, if you’re a local business and your marketing consultant or agency hasn’t implemented review management… they’re doing you a disservice.
What Is Review Management?
Review management platforms provide all the services necessary for you to:
- Collect reviews – Collect reviews from current customers by sending them a review link via email or text after the project or service has been completed.
- Collect past reviews – Collect reviews from previous clients who haven’t submitted a review. These requests are trickled periodically and repeatedly so that you continue to collect reviews consistently rather than in one huge campaign (which would appear unnatural to a search engine).
- Share reviews – When an initial great review is written, prompt the customer to share the review across social media platforms.
- Review alerts – Notify your internal team of the submitted review and route it for the appropriate response. If it’s negative, you can reach out to try and remedy the issue. If it’s positive, you can thank the person for taking the time.
- Social proof – When potential buyers visit your website, they’re looking for proof that your company can be trusted. Having widgets or a review page on your site can motivate the potential buyer to reach out. Without social proof, buyers typically don’t bother. A great review management platform provides panels and popups that you can have across your page to prove your business does a great job.
Repuso Review Management Platform Overview
Repuso is a review management platform that has all the critical features and functionality your business needs to collect, manage, and publish your reviews:
- Collect – Repuso monitors all your social media channels for reviews by your customers. Reviews can also be collected through Repuso’s site widgets.
- Organize – Select your favorite reviews in the Repuso dashboard for display in the widgets. Get notified and do this in real-time via the Repuso app!
- Showcase – Increase your website’s conversion by showing the selected reviews in Repuso‘s floating widget or inline on your most important pages.
Customer testimonial review widgets include list reviews, floating badges, sliders, flash, floating widgets, review grids, inline reviews, photo review sliders, and more.
Repuso integrates with and monitors all major social media and review platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Zendesk, iTunes, Google Play, Delighted, Google Business, GetApp, Capterra, G2, Thumbtack, Trustpilot, Tripadvisor, Yellow Pages, Airbnb, Healthgrades, Vrbo, Booking.com, GetYourGuide, Expedia, Zillow, Houzz, HomeAdvisor, Angi, BBB, OpenTable, and Realtor.com.