Reputation.com has launched Social Suite, a social media management solution designed specifically for large, multi-location enterprises that integrates the entire span of customer engagement on the web, from online reviews and customer surveys to social listening and community management.
Large enterprises struggle to meaningfully engage with customers in local communities across social media channels. Further, social media is typically isolated from customer survey and online review management applications.
“The challenge with existing social media tools is that they’re not built for enterprises. They can’t scale for many locations, and there is often a limited workflow for review and approvals. Reputation.com’s new Social Suite provides a comprehensive and scalable solution tailor-made to meet local and centralized requirements. And it’s the only solution that integrates social media, customer surveys and review management into a single platform, giving enterprises a way to build and sustain a great reputation online and accelerate growth.” Pascal Bensoussan, Chief Product Officer at Reputation.com
Reputation.com’s Social Suite provides a fully-integrated solution to capture customer feedback across all channels on the web, to help enterprises respond to pressing problems and act effectively before issues spiral into crisis. Social Suite enables businesses to:
- Listen and Respond: By monitoring more than 80 million websites as well as social activity across various social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+), Social Suite enables enterprises to easily capture feedback, respond in real-time and positively engage with social communities.
- Collaborate: Headquarters and local teams can collaborate on publishing with simple workflows to ensure brand compliance and fast approvals, and package content into local, regional or interest-based campaigns.
- Publish: Enterprises can maximize the impact of their social content by publishing automatically at predefined times. Businesses can post locally engaging content via Reputation.com’s frontline-friendly mobile app.
- Analyze and Report: The solution provides actionable campaign insights by tracking engagement and reach, identifying the best-performing posts for boosting as paid posts.
- Improve Experience: Enterprises are better able to identify recurring operational issues that hamper customer satisfaction, and make operational improvements to improve experience and drive recurring business.
Unlike other customer engagement solutions, Reputation.com provides options to delegate social publishing to multiple storefronts, centrally manage all social publishing or take a hybrid publishing approach. APIs to Facebook and Instagram enable deeper social engagement and visibility. Direct APIs with Google My Business improve visibility in Search and Maps.