Rivalfox collects data from a variety of sources on your competitors and makes the data easily accessible from a single competitor data hub. Sources include traffic, search, website, newsletter, press, social and even people and job changes.
Rivalfox is a SaaS solution that puts cutting-edge competitive intelligence into your hands. We believe that by learning from your competitors, you can grow faster, avoid mistakes and gain the advantage. With Rivalfox, companies of all sizes can harness the power of competitive intelligence and create solid data-driven strategies.
Rivalfox Competitive Intelligence Platform Includes
- Website Change Monitoring – Monitor competitors’ websites and receive alerts as soon as a change occurs. Rivalfox highlights updates, down to tiny details, to inform you about even the smallest strategy shift. With their Website Cropper, you can even filter out the noise and only focus on the page areas that are important to you.
- Online Press Monitoring – Collect news, articles and mentions from all major news sources and automatically display them in your dashboard and daily reports. Track the mentions that your competitor receives, by frequency and media outlet, and benchmark them against your own. You can customize up to five different keywords
per competitor for greater coverage and precision.
- Traffic and Search Monitoring – Monitor your traffic and compare it to that of your competitors, highlighting the most significant KPIs: unique visits, pageviews per user, global traffic rank and more. Gain a comprehensive understanding of their traffic to estimate sales numbers and gauge the impact of marketing campaigns. Compare their numbers against your own to fine-tune your traffic strategy. Included are global rank, a traffic trend score, pageviews per user, incoming links, Google performance rating, website importance rating, estimated visitors, time on site, bounce rate, traffic sources, search traffic, organic and paid keywords.
- Social Media Monitoring – Monitor the top five social networks that send visitors to this competitor’s website. Observe engagement and following across all of their shared content.
- Blog and Content Marketing Monitoring – Identify your competitors’ most successful content and find where they get the most social shares. Use their data to refine your own content strategy and win a loyal audience.
- Email and Newsletter Marketing – Ability to track newsletters to see what your competitors are trying to share with their target public, and how often they share it.