There aren’t too many ways to ensure people know when you’re writing new content. Mobile SMS integration and email subscriptions are about the best way to push a message. But notification centers in desktop operating systems are becoming more popular.
Roost has launched a Safari-integrated web push system that can send a notification directly to the subscriber’s desktop when you write a new post. Chrome and Firefox will be coming soon according to their site.
Roost Push Notification Features
- Low Cost Overages – Any pushes over your plan rate will be billed at $1 / 10,000.
- Automatic or manual – send customized messages or use their automation service.
- API access – Use Roost’s APIs to achieve whatever auto-magic geek wizardry your heart desires.
- CMS integrations – Enable Safari web push for WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal in a matter of minutes with one of their integrations.
- A/B testing – Test your notification headlines and send the optimal message to increase subscriber engagement.
- Geo targeting – Send targeted messages based on geographic location.
- Language targeting – Tailor messaging to be language-specific. It’s better when your message is understood.
- Personalization – Allow subscribers to manage the types of content they wish to receive.
- Segments – Create subscriber segments based on various criteria or use one-to-one messaging to build a super-cool website or application.
- Data Visualization and Tracking – Detailed metrics displayed in an easy-to-understand graph.