What’s your plan of attack on following up on sales leads? I’m afraid we often fall short… meeting with a prospect and then neglecting to follow up and stay top of mind. It’s a difficult strategy to get in place and a good reason to invest in a CRM and sales automation like our clients at Salesvue.
MarketBridge is a company that specializes in bridging the gap between marketing and sales to improve a company’s ability to produce better leads and get them closed. They’ve produced this infographic called, 9 Tips for How to Follow Up with Leads of All Types, which provides a great foundational template for lead nurturing and follow up.
How to Follow Up with Leads of All Types
- Use Big Data to learn about your lead.
- Properly select your metrics.
- Respond quickly to leads.
- Manage the initial contact.
- Use email lead nurturing.
- Engage when your lead is ready to talk.
- Invest in excellent CRM Resources.
- Consider help from the outside.
- Give advice away for free.