If you've not heard of Schedulicity, you will.. or you'll be using it soon! Already up to 15,000 users, Schedulicity provides any business that sets appointments to easily incorporate online, facebook and mobile self-scheduling to their business. The system is very affordable… $19 per month for a single user or $34 per month for multiple users. The company was launched a year and a half ago and has a robust and complete featureset that's focused on the small and medium sized business.
Schedulicity is powering appointment setting for companies in over 45 verticles, for everything from dog walking, to plumbers, to nail technicians and hair salons. The popularity of the service speaks for itself, with over 60% of new clients signing up through referrals and over 500 new clients being added per week. The service has an astonishing 99% retention rate!
Key Features include:
- Online appointment booking.
- Allow fans to book appointments directly from your Facebook page.
- A complete mobile interface allows your customers to book appointments with you anytime, anywhere.
- Classes, workshops or group events are supported, allowing you to manage and fill your classes.
- Provides a platform to communicate with your clients about specials and promotions with over 75 colorful, custom templates. This includes the ability to add upsell messaging to appointment reminders!
- Schedulicity has customer service, tutorials and helpful tools along with a huge community of users who can share successful tips.
Schedulicity doesn't require any installed software on the client site, just a couple script tags that bring the interface… so they can integrate with your current website in a matter of minutes. As well, they have Facebook integration so that your followers can click on your schedule and quickly make an appointment directly from Facebook:
Schedulicity isn't merely a scheduling platform, it actually helps you treat open appointments as if it were inventory. Businesses are provided the marketing tools to help them fill their schedule, using a popup offer feature:
Deal promotions are also integrated into the solution.
This is a great example of the promise of Software as a Solution. By providing a robust featureset to the masses, Schedulicity is able to provide a robust and affordable product to business owners. Schedulicity is also launching a new customer referral program. Sign up for a free trial account at Schedulicity.