There are dozens of SEO tools available with more flooding the market every month. The problem with the majority these tools are that they focus on metrics that may have been important years ago, but aren't anymore. Searchmetrics is an enterprise, data-driven SEO platform that continues to evolve and deliver results for its clients – internationally.
Today’s search engines index and rank an ever-expanding Web much faster and more accurately than their predecessors. They’ve evolved to combat Web spam and keyword stuffing. They've also evolved to optimize search engine results based on the device used and the geographic location of the user. Search engines now place a premium on highly relevant content strategies that drive engagement.
As a result, search performance correlates closely with content performance across all channels, from websites to social networks. In fact, these changes have created an entirely new search paradigm – not just search but search and content optimization. And since search engines have put a fence around a lot of their data, SEO platforms that want to predict and evaluate content performance need to bring their own rich data to the party. And more powerful tools to analyze it.
Searchmetrics Suite has built a historical database spanning 7 years and over 250 billion pieces of information, including keyword rankings, search terms, social links and backlinks. Rather than being dependent on third party data, their own rich dataset powers the world’s #1 search and content performance platform. It includes global, mobile and local data covering organic and paid search, as well as social media. Searchmetrics has the largest global reach of any SEO platform, crawling the Web regularly in more than 134 countries.
Key Features of Searchmetrics Suite
- Content Optimization – Searchmetrics discovers the content competitors use to attract your target buyers. And it shows you how to build market share— with relevant and engaging landing pages that attract those most likely to buy.
- Mobile SEO – With Searchmetrics, you can reach your mobile audience, with the industry’s most powerful and accurate mobile ranking and traffic insights. The Searchmetrics Mobile Visibility score is the market’s leading indicator of mobile online presence.
- Scalable Site Optimization – Searchmetrics Suite site optimization performs a deep crawl to identify structural issues and errors, and helps you prioritize what to fix first. You can compare desktop and mobile performance with our unique desktop and mobile crawling agents.
- ROI Reporting and Dashboards – With Searchmetrics Suite, you can analyze, measure, forecast and report on all your digital marketing campaigns, including search, content, PPC and social.
- Visibility Score – Referencing the largest search knowledge database in the world, the industry-standard Searchmetrics Visibility Score and Mobile Visibility reliably and accurately measure the size of your desktop and mobile online presence. These scores use search volume, dynamic click curve models and machine learning algorithms to calculate the likelihood of a click within search results.
Searchmetrics Suite is the leading enterprise search and content optimization platform, touting 10 years of product innovation, led by one of the recognized top 10 SEOs in the world, Marcus Tober. With almost 100,000 global users, Searchmetrics Suite is the #1 enterprise search and content optimization platform of choice for eBay, Staples, Volvo, T-Mobile, Siemens, Tripadvisor and more.
Searchmetrics delivers enterprise SEO and content marketing analysis, recommendations, forecasting and reporting for companies that want potential customers to find them faster. It means prospects and customers spend less time searching and more time buying. They call it search experience optimization.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored content via Find Your Influence.