We're huge fans of automated emails. Companies don't often have the resources to touch each prospect or customer on a frequent basis, so automated emails can have a dramatic impact on your ability to communicate and nurture both your leads and customers. Emma has done a fantastic job in pulling together this infographic on the top 5 most effective automated emails to send.
If you're in the marketing game, you already know that automation is key to reaching the right audience at the right time. But do you know which automated emails will get you the biggest bang for your marketing buck?
When and Why to Send Automated Emails
- Welcome Emails are 86% more effective than standard email newsletters.
- Nurturing Emails generate 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads.
- Thank You Emails generate 13 times more revenue than promotional mailings.
- Birthday Emails lift conversion rates by 60% over other mailings with the same offer.
- Re-engagement Emails drive more engagement, 45% of recipients read subsequent messages.
While many people believe too many email communications can negatively impact your marketing efforts, automated messages like this aren't typically set in bulk. That can reduce your chances of running into deliverability issues. And since they're personalized and timely, they can increase engagement significantly. That means more opens, better click-through rates and conversions.