There’s a ton of complexity with ecommerce – from payment processing, logistics, fulfillment, through to shipping and returns – that most companies underestimate as they take their business online. Shipping is, perhaps, one of the most important aspects of any online purchase – including cost, estimated delivery date, and tracking.
Additional costs of shipping, taxes, and fees were responsible for half of all abandoned shopping carts. Slow delivery was responsible for 18% of abandoned shopping carts.
Integrating a shipping solution doesn’t just make the customer experience better and increase conversion rates, it can also save you money as these systems can access shipping rates you didn’t even realize existed. ShippingEasy is one of those systems.
ShippingEasy is an online shipping integration platform that’s integrated with every popular e-commerce platform and works with a multitude of shipping services – including UPS, FedEx, DHL eCommerce, DHL Express, Endicia, USPS Discounted Rate Table, USPS CPP vs CBP, and the USPS Regional Rate Box.
- Unlock Better Shipping Rates – Access Commercial Plus Pricing—the guaranteed lowest shipping rates—regardless of size. Plus, get exclusive rate and insurance discounts.
- Print Labels Fast – Print labels, manage orders, automate shipping, track shipments, and notify recipients—all in one easy-to-use, cloud-based shipping platform.
- Tracking and Returns – Tracking and returns are integral parts of the e-commerce customer experience. ShippingEasy makes them easy on you and your customers.
- Automate Workflows – Powerful automation streamlines shipping, tracking, and returns so you can turn your focus to more important things—like building your business.
- Advanced Reporting – Get the insights you need to stay on top of your shipping, customers, and tracking, all in one place.
ShippingEasy Email Marketing Automation
Online sellers can use order and shipping data to automatically send communications to their customers, including emails that:
- Abandoned Shopping Cart – bring back known customers that have left items in their cart.
- Generate product reviews – link directly back to items in the order
- Upsell related products – based on items in the order
- Offer deals and coupons – based on total order value or items purchased
- Win back customers – based on inactive status
In addition, there is a library of plug-and-play templates to make setup a snap. Their helpful customer service team also helps set up rules and decide on templates, too, for sellers with less email marketing experience.
ShippingEasy has productized integrations with 3dcart, Amazon Prime Shipping, Amazon Seller Central, BigCommerce, ChannelAdvisor, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Prestashop, Quickbooks, Shopify, Storenvy, Volusion, WooCommerce, Yahoo! Stores, and more. They also have a full API library for integrating to proprietary e-commerce platforms.
Disclosure: We are an affiliate for ShippingEasy.