Tonight I left my power supply for my laptop at work. I had two power supplies (another good thing to do… always buy an extra!) but one of them recently went on the fritz.
As I write this post, I have 2 hours and 15 minutes left to get some work done. Sure, I have other computers in the house – but nothing quite works well like your own laptop configured the way you’re used to it. Tonight I’m racing to:
- Review some code that a firm sent to me to get my guidance on whether or not it’s spaghetti code and worth salvaging.
- Complete judging a PHP contest that was due yesterday.
- Review some page layouts that were completed by Stephen for a project we’re working on.
- Continue enhancing some of my WordPress plugins.
- Continue to do some Blog-Tipping.
And there you have it… now I have 2 hours flat left after writing this post! So the tip is: Leave your power supply at work! It will definitely limit your hours to complete your work at home.