Amazon is not only the largest e-commerce destination on the web, it is also a leading advertising platform. While the Amazon audience is huge and visitors are primed to buy, navigating the channel proves to be more challenging.
Launched last week, Sidecar for Amazon is a platform powered by advanced AI and natural language processing. The platform assists retailers apply data-driven strategies and proven best practices to drive significant revenue from Amazon Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Display Ads.
With Sidecar’s exclusive focus on solving performance marketing challenges for retailers, it was a natural extension for us to build a solution that addresses the issues our customers face with Amazon Advertising.
Mike Farrell, Senior Director of Market and Customer Intelligence for Sidecar
Sidecar technology automates manual management, streamlines reporting, and leverages the company's marketing expertise to unlock new opportunities on Amazon.
Sidecar for Amazon Benefits:
- Optimize campaigns painlessly – Rely on Sidecar’s automation to adapt campaigns to variables like strategy updates and performance trends.
- Save time & guesswork – Minimize the frustration of learning a new channel. Shift your time from advertising logistics to business strategy and the rest of the Amazon Flywheel.
- Inform cross-channel strategy – Easily incorporate insights from your other advertising channels into Amazon to drive a more cohesive strategy.
- Bring transparency to reporting – Gain a clear view into how products correlate to ad spend. Take action based on how advertising is contributing to your bottom line.
How Sidecar for Amazon Works
With Sidecar technology handling the tactics, their dedicated team of performance marketing pros partner with you to drive channel strategy. The result? Accelerated sales performance and a stronger competitive advantage you can measure and report.
- Campaign Structure Builder – Avoid the headache of manually building Amazon advertising campaigns. Sidecar creates an optimized campaign structure by assigning products to similarly performing ad groups and placing smart bids that surface bestsellers while pulling back spend on low performers. This automated tech is always on and running to ensure structure is continually optimized based on changes in performance or as new products are added.
- Advertising Eligibility Management – Eliminate the need to manually exclude products from campaigns. Automated process works off a set of retailer-defined business rules to manage product advertising eligibility based on margins or brand policies.
- Search Query Manager – Maximize your ability to convert high-intent shoppers with the right keywords. Using natural language processing, Sidecar continuously evaluates search queries to identify new terms buyers are using to discover your products. Sidecar provides rich insights and recommendations that are otherwise unavailable on Amazon’s platform.
- Bid Management – Make intelligent, automated bid decisions. Amazon’s suggested bid range often does not reflect true performance, leading retailers to make unnecessary bid changes. Sidecar dynamically adjusts bids on every ad group and keyword to maximize the performance of every product.
- Reporting and Data Visualization – Unlock the full potential of Amazon data. Unhampered by Amazon’s limited reporting windows, Sidecar technology reveals advertising campaign performance with comprehensive week-over-week and month-over-month comparisons. That gives you a clear view of how advertising is impacting growth.
Sidecar for Amazon complements the company’s existing line of cross-channel solutions, which includes support for shopping and paid search campaigns on Google and Bing, as well as campaigns across Facebook/Instagram and Pinterest.
Let Sidecar's experts uncover new opportunities on Amazon with a free, no-obligation performance analysis: