If you're working for multiple clients, building a baseline report or integrating multiple sources into a dashboard solution can be quite complex. SiteKick can handle all your recurring reporting with weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
Each report is in a presentation format (PowerPoint) and can be branded, white-labeled to your agency or client, and the results can be edited or additional information provided before sending to your client.
SiteKick Provides the Following Benefits
- Multi-Source Reporting – Link your Google, Facebook, and/or Microsoft data, pick the accounts you want to report on, and then let SiteKick do the rest.
- Powerful Charts – SiteKick automatically builds beautiful charts and graphs that pair with the written explanation for each channel.
- Multi-Channel Reporting – SiteKick analyzes every channel, discovering the insights that show your value: great campaigns, new SEO results, and more.
- Consistency And Scale – SiteKick analyzes every data point, picking the key findings, and delivering them with a consistent style and tone. Handle more clients and let your team focus on results, not hand-writing reports.
- Campaign and Date Range Reporting – All reports can be compared to the previous period or to the same period last year for seasonal clients.
Sitekick Integrations and Data Sources Include
- Google Analytics – Crystal clear, professional insights on Google Analytics. Explains trends about the client's sessions, conversions, goals, channel performance, and landing pages.
- Google Ads – White-labeled Google Ads reporting that shows your impact on search, display, and video campaigns. Drills into ad groups, keywords, queries, and more.
- Google Search Console – Report on keyword rankings, organic search impressions and click-through rate, and key landing pages.
- Google My Business – White-labeled Google My Business reporting that shows your impact on local calls generated, requests for driving directions, and the reviews the business is getting.
- Facebook Ads – Automated, written commentary on Facebook Ads. Clearly explain the funnel, campaign performance, and reveal all the ways the audience engages with the client's ads.
- Facebook Pages – Facebook Pages reporting that tells the client how they're connecting with their audience. Show how often the audience engages with posts and learn what's working.
- Microsoft Ads – White-labeled Microsoft Ads reporting that shows your impact on search, display, and video campaigns. Drills into ad groups, keywords, queries, and more.
- Mailchimp – Show off your email performance with automated Mailchimp reporting. Dig in on the best days to send, optimal subject lines, and audience sizes.
- Emma Email – Show off your email performance with automated Emma reporting. Dig in on the best days to send, optimal subject lines, and audience sizes.
- Google Sheets – Incorporate any other data into your SiteKick reports, automatically, using our new Google Sheets integration. Create custom tables and charts right in your SiteKick report, along with all of our other integrations.