We interviewed Scott Brinker about his upcoming Marketing Technology Conference, Martech. One of the things I discussed was the number of businesses who don’t deploy strategies because their current strategy works. I have no doubt that companies with, for example, a great word of mouth clientele, can have a growing and prosperous business. But that doesn’t mean a digital marketing strategy won’t help them.
A digital marketing strategy can assist their prospects in researching the purchase decision, can help ease the pressure on the sales department, can shorten the sales cycle, and can even help the company prequalify those sales. It’s not so much whether or not what you’re doing is working, it’s what you aren’t doing that often helps a company become more efficient and fill those gaps. Acquisition, retention and upsells can be much easier with a great cross-channel digital marketing strategy.
CJG Digital Marketing has put together these 10 Benefits of Digital Marketing for Small Business:
- Digital Marketing Connects You with Consumers on the Internet
- Digital Marketing Generates Higher Conversion Rates
- Digital Marketing Saves You Money
- Digital Marketing Enables Real-Time Customer Service
- Digital Marketing Connects You with the Mobile Consumer
- Digital Marketing Helps Generate Higher Revenues
- Digital Marketing Delivers Higher ROI from Your Campaigns
- Digital Marketing Keeps You at Par with Competitors
- Digital Marketing Can Help You Compete with Large Corporations
- Digital Marketing Prepares You for the Internet of Things
As much as 72% of consumers are already connecting with brands through their various digital marketing channels and activities according to reports from Mashable. But what’s strange though despite the fact that consumers and business owners alike are switching towards the digital route, many small businesses are still slow to pick on the trend. Jomer Gregorio, CJG Digital Marketing