As social mobile platforms rise in popularity, there's always an opportunity to utilize the platform to communicate to and engage with potential buyers. Snapchat has obviously surpassed that expectation, with over 100 million daily users that are viewing more than 8 billion videos every day.
Snapchat offers brands and content producers the opportunity to create, promote, reward, distribute, and leverage the unique interaction capabilities of the platform.
How are marketers utilizing Snapchat?
M2 On Hold Australia has shared a great infographic, How Snapchat Can Expand Your Brand, and have provided the following five ways your company can utilize Snapchat.
- Provide access to live events – excite your audience with an authentic view of product launches, trade shows, or one-of-a-kind events.
- Deliver private content – provide special or unique content to your audience that they may not receive on other platforms.
- Offer contests, perks or promotions – offer promo codes or discounts to fans. Giveaways and promotions are ways you can keep your followers coming back.
- Take people behind the scenes – engage your audience by providing behind-the-scenes content and show off how your brand differentiates itself.
- Partner with Snapchat influencers – skilled Snapchat influencers can help you spread awareness to demographics that are difficult to reach through traditional media.