This is another great infographic from CJG Digital Marketing, 10 Social Media Marketing Trends to Watch Out this 2015. It’s critical to review your content, social and mobile strategies to identify where you might have some gaps.
10 Social Media Marketing Trends to Watch Out this 2015
- Content Marketing continues to get more social.
- Real Time Social Media Marketing will be a buzzword.
- Audio and Video will dominate social content.
- There’s a continued, steady shift towards mobile social media.
- Paid Social Media Advertising will continue to rise.
- Payment features using Social Media Wallets are going mainstream.
- The rise of Social Media Commerce continues.
- Social Media Analytics evolves, enabling smarter social media marketing.
- Social Media and the B2B Market expands.
- The rise of New Social Networks.
The infographic points out that privacy and advertising issues continue to annoy users and may open the gateway for more niche networks… I hope so! While I use Facebook every day, I do wish there were alternative competitors in the social media space.
As much as 97% of marketers use social media, with up to 92% acknowledging the importance of this tool for their businesses. The following provides an overview of new trends, highlights and things to watch out for next year so you can prepare yourself and your business for what’s in store for social media in 2015. Jomer Gregorio, CJG Digital Marketing
Today's digitally empowered customers create a challenge for organizations to sell, market and service them effectively. Expectations are higher than ever before, and customers openly share both positive and negative experiences with just a few clicks on review websites, app ratings and social media.