As I participate in social media, I often come across events that I wasn’t aware of that my friends, partners or clients are going to. I attend more events than I ever have in the past thanks to Facebook Events, Meetup announcements, and a number of other services that I’ve joined. This infographic looks at how you can use social media for event promotion; find out what is the key to an effective event hashtag and get tips from the experts and much more.
Here are 6 ways to leverage social media to market your next event!
- Create a Facebook Event to share and promote your event.
- Research hashtags and create a unique hashtag for your event.
- Develop and distribute a pre-written tweet for people to share and promote on Twitter. Use a tool like Click to Tweet to make it easier.
- Create content to market and promote your event online.
- Share and tag videos and photos taken at the event. If you do it early enough, friends will join their friends already in attendance.
- Share highlights of the event on Instagram and Vine with some fantastic.
Infographic developed by the Lakeshore Convention Centre.
This Executive Brief is based on the 2017 Frost & Sullivan report, “Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)--Global Market Analysis, Forecast to 2021” which provides an analysis of the SIEM market, examines the innovations driving that market and compares the positions of leading competitors. This abbreviated brief focuses on the SIEM requirements of mid-market organizations and an analysis of the vendors who serve this market, including in-depth coverage of AlienVault.