It’s that time of year again to take a chunk of your budget and reserve some tickets for the best social media marketing conference in the country, Social Media Marketing World.
Who’s Speaking at Social Media Marketing World?
A small sampling of our expert speakers for 2019 include Mari Smith (leading Facebook expert), Jay Baer (social customer service authority), Michael Stelzner (Social Media Examiner’s founder), Ann Handley (MarketingProfs’ chief content officer), Amy Porterfield (online marketing pro), Mark Schaefer (social futurist), Tim Schmoyer (leading YouTube expert), Sue B. Zimmerman (Instagram expert), Peg Fitzpatrick (leading Pinterest pro), Viveka von Rosen (top LinkedIn expert), Derral Eves (YouTube authority), Madalyn Sklar (leading Twitter pro), Marcus Sheridan (leading content marketing ninja), and Christopher Penn (analytics guru).
Who Should Attend Social Media Marketing World?
- Experienced Social Media Marketers – This is the person whose job is to manage social media marketing and has been doing it for years, but is struggling to keep up with the ever-changing nature of social media. Most attendees work for businesses with fewer than 100 employees. There are plenty of big businesses attending as well. For example, marketers have attended from Apple, Cisco, CBS Interactive, IBM, Deloitte, Hilton, Humana, Macy’s, Mayo Clinic, McDonald’s, ReMax, Reuters, Sprint, Toyota, the United Way, UPS, and WalMart.
- Bloggers, Live Show Hosts, Vloggers, or Podcasters – These people regularly create content to establish themselves as thought leaders. We have an entire sub-conference just for this person—we call it the Creator Ticket! Many of the social media marketers attending are looking for creators.
Why You Should Attend Social Media Marketing World?
- Networking unlike anything they’ve experienced: Marketers love connecting face-to-face with thousands of people just like them—as they share stories, gather ideas, and build relationships that last for years. Also, we uniquely bring together marketers and creators. We make connecting easy by building in extensive networking opportunities.
- Discover world-class content from the top industry pros: Marketers take in 120+ practical, action-oriented social media marketing and creator training sessions from the world’s leading experts—all in beautiful San Diego, California. They come to learn from the social pros they’ve looked up to for years. Social Media Marketing World is the planet’s largest gathering of social media thought leaders. We encourage all of our speakers to make themselves accessible.
- Fun, San Diego style: All-Access attendees have a blast at our parties, including our opening night networking party held aboard an aircraft carrier. Plus, they enjoy magnificent views of San Diego Bay from our waterfront conference venue.
I learn so much each and every year, I buy my ticket before I leave for the following year. Aaron Walker
Social Media Marketing World Tracks
- All-Access Tracks: With your All-Access ticket, you’ll choose from 120+ expert-led sessions and workshops in multiple social media marketing and creator tracks:
- Workshops: Other events charge extra for workshops. Not us! You’ll take in 90-minute workshops focused on marketing, content creation, and business development at no added cost. You’ll refine your written, spoken, visual, and video skills–and pick up ideas to take your business to the next level.
- Social Tactics Tracks: Find out the best and newest ways to market your business with social media. Pick up actionable tips to improve your marketing with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
- Measurement and Analytics Track: Discover how leading experts track, measure and analyze what really works with social media. You’ll finally be able to prove your social activities are working and find better ways to measure and calculate ROI!
- Social Strategy Track: Discover new strategies that will draw ideal customers to your business. You’ll soak in strategy sessions that will help you map out a more successful social media marketing plan.
- Corporate Social Track: Pick up actionable ways to deal with crisis management, influencer marketing, and employee advocacy. You’ll understand how your peers manage the unique demands of the corporate world while pushing the envelope with social media marketing.
- Content Marketing Track: You’ll discover how to leverage content to sell, how to move people to action, and tips for creating content that grows your business.
- Creator Tracks: See how successful bloggers, live video producers, podcasters, and video creators monetize, build, and maintain content that their fans love to share. With 40+ sessions dedicated to content creators, you’ll be sure to find actionable tips on topics such as Facebook Live, YouTube, sponsorships, video production, audio recording, WordPress, and much more.
Can’t Make it to San Diego?
Sometimes budgets and travel calendars conflict, so Social Media Marketing World also offers a Virtual Ticket!
Disclosure: We are a proud affiliate for Social Media Examiner and Social Media Marketing World!