Based on the ROAD Map methodology, MarketingSherpa’s Social Marketing ROAD Map handbook is a step-by-step guide to mapping your social marketing strategy. It is loaded with research-based insights on proven practices, hands-on worksheets and checklists, and social marketing case studies featuring the real life successes of marketers like you.
- Research – Gather intelligence on target audiences, social use and competition
- Objectives – Define objectives aligned with target audiences and social metrics
- Actions – Create a social marketing strategy with a tactical plan of action
- Devices – Select platforms by their tactical effectiveness and architectural fit
The handbook is intentionally social media brand agnostic, meaning that familiar brands like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn,
etc., are used only when necessary as tactical examples. The purpose of this approach is to help you develop a strategy that will outlive technology brands that are often here today and gone tomorrow.
Your step-by-step guide includes:
- 27 real-world examples of what works
- 11 case studies from leading companies
- 20 charts and tables
- 3 special reports
- 9 checklists and worksheets
- Social media policy template
- Special Section: Search and Social
- Special Section: Email and Social
Download your free excerpt and explore how the ROAD Map methodology can help you plan and execute a successful social marketing strategy.