Social Metrics Pro is a paid WordPress plugin that tracks tweets, likes, pins, +1s and more right from your WordPress dashboard!
Features of Social Metrics Pro
- Track Social Signals You Care About – Dashboard to centrally monitor social activity across leading social media networks like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon and LinkedIn. You choose which networks you wish to track.
- Colors to Indicate Relative Popularity – Social Metrics Pro sports Excel-like conditional formatting. Posts with highest number of shares show up green. Posts with low social media activity show up amber and red. Turn reds to greens and you are on your way to social media success.
- Widgets and Extensions Ready – You can extend the functionality by using built-in and external widgets. See latest stats on your WordPress dashboard, Access the dashboard from WordPress admin bar and even display your socially popular content on your blog sidebar or anywhere on your site.
- Sort, Search, Filter the Way You Want – Sort your data to identify which posts are performing best on which social networks. Perform keyword searches to study posts related to certain topics. Filter by post type, category, publishing date or by post authors.
- Export to Excel for Further Analysis – Social Metrics Pro lets you export the filtered, sorted data and custom queries to Excel. You’ll get data in tab-delimited and comma-separated file formats. You can use Excel or any spreadsheet processor of your choice.
- Auto-update Capable – Social Metrics Pro supports 1-click auto-update functionality. You can update your Social Metrics Pro in a single click via WordPress Updates page, or update it manually if you like. You can optionally choose to receive an email notification whenever a new version is released.
Disclosure: Our affiliate link for Social Metrics Pro is included in this post.
Today's digitally empowered customers create a challenge for organizations to sell, market and service them effectively. Expectations are higher than ever before, and customers openly share both positive and negative experiences with just a few clicks on review websites, app ratings and social media.