It’s great seeing the continued development of social media platforms dropping in price and available to the average business owner. Socialdraft starts out at just $29 per month for features that were hundreds or thousands of dollars just a few years ago. Their team platform is $59 per month and their Enterprise account is just $99. All the accounts come with support and a ton of features.
With Socialdraft, companies are able to monitor review sites, social networks and blogs in addition to mainstream media. They can also collaborate and schedule their social updates via a drag and drop social calendar interface that’s available in a responsive application that can be accessed via desktop or mobile.
And if you’re an enterprise corporation or agency, the Socialdraft platform is ready to manage your teams, organize your accounts, and ensure permissions are properly aligned.
Socialdraft key features
- Connects with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Real time alerts when your brand or business is mentioned on the web or social media.
- Bitly compatible to bring in your own URL shortener.
- Drag and Drop calendaring on all social media scheduled updates.
- Projects for grouping together social media profiles and scheduling and publishing.
- Team and client collaboration with specific permissions.
- Bulk updates with CSV upload support.
- Responsive interface so you can utilize it via mobile or tablet.
- Easily identify the top influencers who already have taken actions with your content
If you wish to monitor reviews, Socialdraft monitors all major sites – including Citysearch, Google+ Local, Facebook Local, Yahoo! Local, Yellow Pages, Yelp, Insider Pages, Demandforce, Customer Lobby and more. They also monitor a ton or restaurant review sites, hospitality review sites, medical review sites, attorney review sites, and real estate review sites.
Sign up for Socialdraft utilizing our affiliate link and you can try it out for a free month!
Today's digitally empowered customers create a challenge for organizations to sell, market and service them effectively. Expectations are higher than ever before, and customers openly share both positive and negative experiences with just a few clicks on review websites, app ratings and social media.