Storyworks1 provides an interactive mobile presentation platform to arm your field team with tools to help boost credibility, align marketing strategy with sales execution, and grow business relationships with real-time insights and actionable data.
Storyworks1's new Opportunity Locator provides field sales personnel with the ability to sync their current location with a CRM via mobile device in order to map nearby prospect and client locations and profiles. The Opportunity Locator customizes information based on the user’s current area, prioritizes appointment possibilities and locates current contact information from simple keyword searches. With the Opportunity Locator, salespeople can also upload information from calls and meetings to the corporate CRM.
Once engaged, the Opportunity Locator works by syncing with the salesperson’s current location via his or her mobile device. Information is then extracted from the company CRM to the device based on geographic data and searching mechanisms. Key information regarding the closest client and prospect offices including prioritization of opportunities is then available through simple keyword searches and/or last names. Calls and meetings can be logged into the CRM via the Opportunity Locator, eliminating travel back to the office.
It's critical that salespeople maximize their time in the field to achieve the highest productivity possible. The Opportunity Locator is one of the first tools to take the power of a CRM and translate it into greater sales efficiency. The ability to obtain key information about clients and potential clients within a targeted geographical area allows salespeople to add more meetings, reduce phone and email time, and avoid unnecessary trips back to the office to access the CRM. This results in an extraordinary gain in terms of efficiency for the salespeople, and greatly reduced opportunity costs for the corporation. Jeff Fritz, CEO of Storyworks1
Features of Storyworks1
- Offline content access – access to the content you need with or without a connection, content is synchronized to your device for offline access.
- Integration ready – connect to the business technologies you already use today like Salesforce, Netsuite, Dropbox, Oracle, Blackboard and more. Our platform awaits.
- Increased consistency in the field – sales will always have the most up-to-date materials on thier desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- One location for your sales tools – an organized, go-to source for all your sales materials. Move closer to simplifying your sales process.
- Custom add-ons – interactive add-ons that help demonstrate value. Deliver a buying experience worth remembering.
- Easy-to-use sales technology -the platform is designed from the ground up to support the enterprise salesperson.