The Insight Exchange Network is back with another amazing event, SUBCOM 2018 East: Optimizing the Customer Lifecycle to Reduce Friction & Maximize Revenue in Your Subscription Commerce Business
SUBCOM is focused on refining business operations and optimizing the customer lifecycle in order to maximize recurring revenue for subscription commerce business. This is an entirely unbiased, educational event engaging with all relevant verticals and industries—from CPG to SVOD, media to SaaS, OTT to business & consumer services—and will provide an opportunity for anyone involved in navigating a subscription-based business model to learn tricks of the trade from the brightest, most innovative minds in this space!
With their attendees’ needs in mind, we’ve carefully selected a professional faculty full of leading minds in subscription commerce. IEN is committed to providing our attendees with readily-useable takeaways based on the first-hand experiences and unique areas of expertise of our brilliant speakers. Whether you’re looking to fine tune your organization’s existing subscription model or are considering implementing subscription services or offerings for the first time—this conference is for you.
Key topics include:
- A deep dive into different subscription models and the pros and cons of each
- Organizational adjustments for supporting and sustaining a thriving subscription company
- Hybrid vs. pure subscription: what is best for your business?
- Crucial subscription metrics for guiding your business decisions
- Subscription-specific challenges with revenue recognition, taxation, and compliance
- Monetization, pricing, packaging, and testing: practitioners share their triumphs and failures
- How subscription is disrupting the traditional marketing funnel analogy
- Top practitioners share successful subscriber acquisition campaigns and strategies
- CLV for the recurring customer—turning customer data into insights and insights into measureable results
- Secrets behind a frictionless & dynamic recurring billing experience
- Tactics for driving subscriber loyalty, brand evangelism, and affiliate marketing All in all, this is a not-to-be-missed event!
Please make sure to check out our discounts for multiple registrants from the same company for the opportunity to educate and inspire your entire team.