I was recently reading Jeff Goins' website and noticed a few integrations that I hadn't recognized with his WordPress site. I used WordPress Theme Search to do some research. Jeff uses a plugin called SumoMe made by AppSumo. When I checked all of the features of SumoMe, I was impressed.
I had some questions regarding the plugins and the SumoMe team responded and answered all of them the same day. It's nice to see that type of attention spent to a platform's customer service.
SumoMe created a great product breakdown and can be installed on multiple content management system platforms. The company's main focus is website lead generation. The company believes in a direct impact. Let me break down the SumoMe products.
- Smart Bar, List Builder and Scroll Boxmake eNewsletter signup captures simple and not obvious. SumoMe already offers customer testimonials about showing actual revenue lead traction.
- Leads help build your email drip campaigns by offering incentives.
- Content Analytics and Heat Maps provide where and how visitors view direct pages on your site. And you can modify campaigns with one click.
- Share social on your website with desktop and mobile capabilities. This also includes content sharing with Highlighter and Image Sharer.
- Contact Form offers an easy way to contact the company.
How to Install the SumoMe WordPress Plugin
If you're on WordPress, installation is even easier since SumoMe already developed a plugin that can be downloaded and installed. Here's how: