There’s definitely a trend among consumers and businesses alike to protect their data and privacy more than they ever had in the past. A few years ago, I made the mistake of sharing my mobile phone with a company and within months I had hundreds of unsolicited calls from businesses. It’s really quite maddening… so I absolutely understand the backlash as a marketer.
That said, consumers and businesses also wish us to be more targeted and personalized in our communications to them. They respond when the right message targets their intent at the right time… so marketers continue to capture as much information as they possibly can to increase acquisition, retention, and upsell rates using data.
What is Experience Management?
The term experience management is rather subjective, but in my opinion, it translates to brands building experiences that are highly personalized based on the behavior and data that a buyer knowingly and voluntarily provides.Martech Zone
Experience management platforms provide an array of interactive tools that encourage engagement and provide a means for brands to collect data that can be instantaneously utilized to optimize their customer journey, either personalizing it or utilizing intelligence to accurately segment and communicate with the prospect.
SurveySparrow is an omnichannel experience management platform. The platform enables a number of ways for marketers to engage with potential customers in order to capitalize on that data to optimize their customer journey. Here’s an overview of the benefits and features of the platform.
The benefits of SurveySparrow include:
- Increased leads – round-the-clock lead generation forms ensure you never miss out on a lead.
- 24×7 Customer Support – address any and every customer inquiry with forms and survey bots.
- In-Depth Market-Knowledge – Share market research surveys with your ideal customer personas and gain rich insights about consumer behavior and market weather.
- Omnichannel Feedback – Stay in touch with customer pulse and market trends with useful feedback at all touch-points. Reduce churn.
The platform enables marketers to nurture leads, engage with them, and convert them by executing the following strategies:
- Market Research Surveys – Share market research surveys to position your product aptly, price it just right, perform competitor analysis, identify market opportunities, solve challenges, and make better business decisions. Create an engaging survey, share it online or offline, and gain rich insights.
- Product-Market Fit Surveys – Capture customer perception about your product by measuring product-market fit. Create engaging surveys, and share them with your customers. Uncover customer sentiments if they’re no longer able to use your product.
- Website Feedback Bots – Improve your website experience by embedding feedback bots. Measure user experience (UX), the ease of finding resources on your site, and improve your customer experience based on visitor feedback.
- Lead Generation Forms – Make use of lead generation forms to gather crucial information. Deploy it on all primary landing pages of your official website. Collect user details, identify their use case, their persona, and share them with your sales team.
- Contact Forms – Embed contact forms on your website in case a visitor wants to reach out for any query or support. You can inline embed it and customize it to the dot. Make it conversational and human-like. Just like your team would.
- Relational NPS Surveys – Assess brand loyalty and customer advocacy using relationship net promoter score (NPS) surveys. Schedule and automate it at periodic intervals; bi-annually or quarterly, using Recurring features.
- User Experience Surveys – Collect user-experience feedback from customers and website visitors. Gauge the experience people have with every aspect of your brand- product, website, and support
- Customer Engagement Surveys – Share customer engagement surveys and interact with your customers routinely. Share newsletters, feature stories, announcements emailers, exclusive discounts & offers. Build long-lasting relationships.
SurveySparrow assists marketers with task automation and workflow optimization, enabling them to feed data through a ton of integrations including Salesforce, HubSpot, Google, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom, Slack, WordPress, Zapier, Stripe, and more.
Disclosure: Martech Zone is an affiliate of SurveySparrow and we are using affiliate links throughout this article.