In an enterprise corporation engaged in social media, there's a ton of activity. From support and sales conversations to marketing and promotions, conversations need to be properly routed, quickly responded to, and assured that they are handled properly. Almost every week we hear of another major corporation that accidentally publishes an embarrassing tweet because they lacked any command and control on routing and approving messaging.
Enterprise social media platforms offer the opportunity to centralize, simplify and route the conversations efficiently and effectively. The Syncapse platform offers the ability for companies to create and share all social media templates via a centralized dashboard. Design templates are stored and made available to local page administrators and agencies to localize.
The Syncapse Platform provides technology and infrastructure that enables efficient, collaborative, global publishing, accepts 3rd party data integration, and creates meaningful data visualization and analytics about performance.
The Syncapse Platform provides:
- Unified platform for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and blogging platforms
- Single sign-on for users across all channels
- Roles-based administration – Users are provisioned and assigned roles and sites
- Locally relevant content with approval and publication at global & local level
- The platform offers ability to target content to country, city and language
- Workflow, event logging, data archiving
- Content calendars – centralized view of all scheduled content across all managed channels
- View and moderate all comments and conversations
- Identify key influencers, brand loyalists, and immediate prospects
- Centralized data collection – provides a centralized dashboard view of key metrics across all sites
Syncapse Campaign Analytics
Syncapse Franchise Edition
Additionally, Syncapse offers a Franchise addition that allows franchise head offices to develop social content for distribution to agents, franchises and franchisees. With the franchise edition, Syncapse ensures corporate compliance and approval by any necessary levels before it is available to Franchisees.