This last month, I was asked by two different firms to use some management system for our projects. They’re both dreadful. Put bluntly; it’s project management that’s killing my productivity. Project management systems must be easy to use if you want your teams to be productive. I appreciate simple task management platforms, and that’s how Taskade was designed.
What is Taskade?
Taskade is a real-time collaboration app for your ideas, goals, and daily tasks. Organize your thoughts, get things done, faster and smarter. Checklists, notes, outlines, we’ve got you covered.
Taskade advertises itself as flexible, beautiful, and fun… with true collaborative features:
- Chat – discuss, collaborate, and edit task lists in real-time.
- Workflow – organize and customize your task lists to match the way you work.
- Workspace -a workspace is a collection of lists or notes that you can invite others to join.
- Teams – assign tasks, share notes, and track team progress.
- Templates – got a repeatable work process? Load up one of Taskade’s templates to jumpstart your project.
Best of all, Taskade has applications for your mobile iOS and Android device, or your Mac or Windows desktop. They’ve also built great extensions for both Chrome and Firefox. Taskade is currently free – with a Pro version coming soon.
The Singular ROI Index ranks the top-performing ad channels driving the highest quality ROI for mobile marketers on iOS and Android. With over $1B in revenue, 315M installs, 1.7K+ apps, and 1.2K+ mobile media partners analyzed, the Singular ROI Index is the largest and most comprehensive study of its kind in the mobile marketing industry.