This last month, I was asked by two different firms to use some management system for our projects. They’re both dreadful. Put bluntly; it’s project management that’s killing my productivity. Project management systems must be easy to use if you want your teams to be productive. I appreciate simple task management platforms, and that’s how Taskade was designed.
What is Taskade?
Taskade is a real-time collaboration app for your ideas, goals, and daily tasks. Organize your thoughts, get things done, faster and smarter. Checklists, notes, outlines, we’ve got you covered.
Taskade advertises itself as flexible, beautiful, and fun… with true collaborative features:
- Chat – discuss, collaborate, and edit task lists in real-time.
- Workflow – organize and customize your task lists to match the way you work.
- Workspace -a workspace is a collection of lists or notes that you can invite others to join.
- Teams – assign tasks, share notes, and track team progress.
- Templates – got a repeatable work process? Load up one of Taskade’s templates to jumpstart your project.
Best of all, Taskade has applications for your mobile iOS and Android device, or your Mac or Windows desktop. They’ve also built great extensions for both Chrome and Firefox. Taskade is currently free – with a Pro version coming soon.
This Executive Brief is based on the 2017 Frost & Sullivan report, “Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)--Global Market Analysis, Forecast to 2021” which provides an analysis of the SIEM market, examines the innovations driving that market and compares the positions of leading competitors. This abbreviated brief focuses on the SIEM requirements of mid-market organizations and an analysis of the vendors who serve this market, including in-depth coverage of AlienVault.