Whether you like it or not, every business has a revolving door of customers coming and going. We can all do things that increase retention and alleviate the additional costs and efforts associated with finding new customers, but old customers will still leave for reasons outside of our control.
ELIV8 has designed another exceptional infographic with 7 outstanding acquisition strategies to ensure your online marketing strategies are operating with peak efficiency.
- Organic Search still matters. Utilizing effective content strategies and optimizing your platform and content can drive new traffic. In fact, 80% of people ignore paid ads and instead focus on organic results Tweet This! and 75% of people never scroll past the first page of search results Tweet This!.
- Authority Sculpting – Create and promote content that gets backlinks from authority sites, your content and website will receive higher search engine rankings and acquire visitors from relevant sites that are linking to you. Authority sculpting can increase organic search by 250% to your desired page Tweet This!.
- Influencer Marketing – Engage influencers who already have the audience you want, then leverage that audience to build your own, you can acquire new customers at lighting speed. On average, influencer marketing sees a 6-to-1 return on investment Tweet This!.
- 2-Sided Referrals – For most businesses 65% of new business come from customer referrals Tweet This!. A 2-sided referral is where both the referrer their friend get rewarded for participating. People are 4X more likely to buy when referred by a friend Tweet This!.
- Sales-Focused Content – 61% of people say they are more likely to buy from a brand that delivers content Tweet This!. When you create infographics, whitepapers, and videos that drive the visitor to a call-to-action, you’ll increase sales.
- Email Marketing – Every $1 spent on email has an average return of $44 Tweet This! Automating your lead nurturing process with targeted emails to bolster your acquisition results. Marketing automation can increase revenue by 10% in just 6-9 months Tweet This!
- Analytics – 50% of businesses find it difficult to attribute marketing directly to revenue results Tweet This!. Identify your top converting channels using analytics. Not enough businesses emphasize the importance of measuring marketing ROI.