As a small business, one challenge that I have is attempting to respond to all inbound requests across my site, my social media accounts, and my email accounts. In order to effectively manage these requests, your company must centralize these communications so that you can measure each channel’s impact as well as optimize your messaging and prequalification process.
When chatbots first hit the market, they were widely adopted because they were seen as an intelligent means of scaling your ability to respond. The problem, though, was that the technology wasn’t perfect. Natural language processing (NLP), machine learning (ML), and artificial intelligence (AI) often responded… but grew to frustrate prospects and customers who required assistance.
Tidio Live Chat And Custom Chatbots
Tidio provides a powerful, all-in-one customer service tool where Chatbots and Live Chat are seamlessly integrated so that your customers can easily move from automated responses to live representatives when needed.
Tidio Features include:
- Live Chat – that supports live typing, canned responses, accepts attachments, pre-chat survey, offline messages, and more.
- Order Management – Tidio works seamlessly with your Shopify store, providing representatives with a cart preview of their clients, providing product recommendations, allows customers to automatically check order zones, status, and order history. Tidio also has limited integrations with Woocommerce, Wix, Magento, Shopware and other e-commerce platforms.
- Chatbots – automate your conversations, sales, and processes with a visual chat builder, data collection, post-communication surveys, responding when live agents are busy, and over 35 e-commerce templates for engaging shoppers and selling more.
- All Response Bots – using NLP, these bots can handle the most common questions, can segment the questions automatically into topics, can continue to self-learn and improve, and route to operators when the scope falls outside their capabilities.
- Ticketing – keep your customer service issues tracked, tagged, and prioritized. Tidio works with email as well to deliver responses via email.
- Departments – manage multiple teams and departments with manual or user-based routing to assign the request to the right operator.
- Analytics – measure your chatbot performance, monitor conversation-related metrics, view your operator’s performance, and filter by channel to see the effectiveness of your communications.
- Messaging Channels – handle all emails, Instagram & Facebook Messenger, and live chat requests in a centralized platform.
- Apps – Tidio has MacOS, iOS, Windows, Android, and browser-based apps for your representatives to access and monitor.
- Integrations – Tidio offers seamless integrations with e-commerce, email marketing, email automation, customer relationship management, sales, analytics and other platforms including the ability to connect virtually everwhere from Zapier.
And of course, Tidio can be fully branded and customized with your company, including the ability to position onscreen, adjust background colors, customize offline visibility, tweak your chat window visibility, brand your welcome screen, and more.
Disclosure: Martech Zone is an affiliate of Tidio and is using affiliating links in this article.