Technology continues to offer incredible opportunities to the small business. As computing power and platforms continue to progress, costs continue to drop across the board. A few years ago, search and social platform tools were thousands of dollars per month and only available to companies who could afford the investment. Tomorrow I’ll be speaking to a group of small business professionals about tools to help them and UpCity is one of the tools at the top of my list.
UpCity is powered by their Pathway™ platform. Pathway™ assesses the online visibility of your business, and provides a simple, step-by-step process to raise your online visibility through search engine optimization, reputation management, blogging, and local listings optimization.
UpCity is a robust SEO Software and education platform that gives you reporting and insights and a step-by-step plan to guide you to internet marketing success.
- Website Optimization – Optimize your website for customers first and search engines second.
- Local Optimization – Make sure you have clean and accurate listings on local sites like Google+ Local, Yelp and many others.
- Social Media Optimization – Create a presence on social media sites like Twitter and LinkedIn and learn how to use them to generate leads.
- Reputation management – Understand what people are saying about your business and your competition on review sites and in social media and respond accordingly.
- Blogging – Learn how blogging can have a dramatic impact on your online visibility and some simple blogging basics.
Today's digitally empowered customers create a challenge for organizations to sell, market and service them effectively. Expectations are higher than ever before, and customers openly share both positive and negative experiences with just a few clicks on review websites, app ratings and social media.