While analyzing some real-time alerts today on marketing automation for our client, Right On Interactive, Marty Thompson came across a link to a testing site called Verify. It's a very affordable testing site that has a ton of features and a very simple, intuitive interface for getting your designs, sites and layouts tested and capturing feedback.
Here's the Verify overview video:
Verify has the following testing methodologies available:
- Click Test – See where users click based on a question.
- Memory Test – Find out what people remember.
- Mood Test – Learn how people feel about a screen.
- Preference Test – Show two screens and ask users to choose.
- Annotate Test – Let users put notes on your screenshot.
- Label Test – Ask users what certain elements mean to them.
- Multi-Page Click Test – See where users click in a sequence of screens.
- Linked Test – Put together multiple tests into a single flow.
For less than $30 per month, Verify allows you to create tests quickly, share the tests and get results – sharing them via Twitter, Facebook or through private URLs, and then helps you understand and make decisions with easy to read, visualized reporting.