While analyzing some real-time alerts today on marketing automation for our client, Right On Interactive, Marty Thompson came across a link to a testing site called Verify. It’s a very affordable testing site that has a ton of features and a very simple, intuitive interface for getting your designs, sites and layouts tested and capturing feedback.
Here’s the Verify overview video:
Verify has the following testing methodologies available:
- Click Test – See where users click based on a question.
- Memory Test – Find out what people remember.
- Mood Test – Learn how people feel about a screen.
- Preference Test – Show two screens and ask users to choose.
- Annotate Test – Let users put notes on your screenshot.
- Label Test – Ask users what certain elements mean to them.
- Multi-Page Click Test – See where users click in a sequence of screens.
- Linked Test – Put together multiple tests into a single flow.
For less than $30 per month, Verify allows you to create tests quickly, share the tests and get results – sharing them via Twitter, Facebook or through private URLs, and then helps you understand and make decisions with easy to read, visualized reporting.
Consider why machine learning and predictive analytics can provide top- and- bottom- line value to organizations like yours with the right tools, training, and processes for a range of objectives and use cases.