There’s no doubt that the retail industry has been crushed by the COVID-19 pandemic. As Marketing Cloud customers, though, you have opportunities that your competitors don’t. The pandemic has accelerated digital adoption and those behaviors will continue to grow as the economy recovers. In this webinar, we’re going to provide 3 broad tactics and 12 specific initiatives across them that your organization should prioritize today – to not only survive this crisis but to thrive in the coming year.
With Salesforce and Marketing Cloud’s broad and sophisticated array of platforms and tools, their customers have far better potential to weather this economic storm. Highbridge digital transformation expert (and Martech Zone’s founder) Douglas Karr will help you to mature your digital marketing and transform your company’s use of marketing cloud to grow acquisition, build customer value, and retain valuable customers.
In this webinar, we’ll provide 12 specific strategies that will help you reduce your cost per acquisition and conversion, increase your revenue per engagement, and optimize your overall digital marketing efforts. Along with the webinar, we’ll provide attendees with an accompanying checklist and resources to get you on the way.
- Data – initiatives to clean, deduplicate, align and enhance your data within Marketing Cloud to reduce waste and increase effectiveness.
- Delivery – initiatives to design and deliver messages to the inbox, avoiding junk filters and identifying specific ISP issues.
- Personalize – initiatives to segment your prospects and customers, filter and target your campaigns, and personalize the communications.
- Test – initiatives to measure, test, and optimize your multi-channel marketing communications.
- Intelligence – understand how Einstein assists retailers to discover, predict, recommend, and automate their marketing communications.
Highbridge has a few seats left outside of their clients – so if you’re interested, please register immediately:
Who Should Attend:
- Marketers interested in understanding how Marketing Cloud can drive revenue for your retail or e-commerce organization.
- Marketers who have implemented Marketing Cloud but would like to be more sophisticated in their segmentation, personalization, and optimization.
- Marketers who have implemented Marketing Cloud but would like to incorporate sophisticated customer journeys and testing into their efforts.
- Marketers who have implemented customer journeys and would like to apply artificial intelligence to optimize those journeys.
The leadership team at Highbridge have over 40 collective years of executive strategic leadership in the retail industry. Their largest clients include Dell, Chase Paymentech, and GoDaddy… but they’ve helped hundreds of organizations build roadmaps to digitally transform their organizations. Externally, they help companies to transform the customer experience. Internally, they help companies to automate, integrate, and optimize their platforms to create a real-time, 360-degree view of their customers.