Our client, Webtrends, continues to advance their offerings and dive deeper into social media, apps and analytics. Today they are releasing Webtrends Social. Sign up for a demo if you’d like to see a comprehensive review and demonstration of Webtrends Social.
Webtrends Social has matured into a full-featured, social marketing suite. Webtrends has added new wall management capabilities, closing a critical gap with other app platforms on the market.
- Post updates to your wall in real-time
- Schedule posts for future publishing
- Use keyword filters to auto-delete or assign posts for review
- Manually moderate the wall and assign posts to other team members for follow up
- Maintain a history of all wall management activity, which is a must-have for regulated industries
Through Facebook’s Insights API, Webtrends Social is now pulling in data about fan pages to create Page Dashboards, which when combined with superior app and campaign analytics, strengthens Webtrends’ leadership position in social measurement even more.
- Key Metrics – Total fans, active users, wall posts and more are now available inside of Webtrends Social
- Sources – Facebook tracks referrers, and now you can get them in Webtrends Social
- Wall Posts – Webtrends Social pulls in the most popular wall posts
- Fan Demographics – Just like the app analytics, Page Dashboards can tell you the age, gender, and countries fans are
Apps has also been improved – better organized and matching the advanced user interface styling of the Webtrends family of products.
You can even set up Campaign Funnels for your social media analysis!
Sign up for a demo and be sure to take Webtrends Social for a test drive!