We’ve collected the best and most popular marketing, martech, and sales white papers and ebooks from throughout the industry right here! Find the top authoritative, in-depth reports on marketing topics that present you with the complex problem and provides the solution.
What you'll learn:
- The factors that affect deliverability.
- How deliverability is calculated.
- The steps you can take to improve it.
What you'll learn:
- How effectively brands are using customer data to nudge them back onto the purchase path.
- How triggered messages can better engage customers and keep them coming back.
- How browse and cart recovery can rescue revenue that would otherwise be lost.
We know measurement can be a bit of a pain. That’s why we’re showing you how to make it painless!
It can be one of the most frustrating aspects of working in internal communications. You know measuring your activity is hugely important. In fact it’s critical, not only to proving your own value but also making sure your comms are in line with overall business goals.
This is why we commissioned one of the world’s leading measurement experts, Angela Sinickas, to write what we wanted to be the ultimate, simple-to-understand and practical guide to measurement. So that internal communicators could be more effective and prove value.
From this infographic you'll learn:
- How many consumer purchases are made behind walled gardens
- How key brands perform on Amazon vs. Macys.com
- That brands may be blind to some search ad and retargeting conversions
Winning in Today’s Online Marketplaces will help you learn:
- How to measure your brand against competitors’
- Which referral trends to pay attention to
- Effective marketing strategies to identify new growth opportunities
What You’ll Read About in the White Paper…
- Common landmines B2B marketers unknowingly step on
- Content marketing best practices that are frequently overlooked
- Five steps to an effective content marketing lead gen campaign
Download it now to learn how you can avoid common mistakes B2B marketers make with lead gen programs.
Your end users — architects, engineers, fabricators, and contractors — don’t want to be sold to; they want to self-educate and learn as much about your products as possible before committing them to their projects. They demand complete control over the information they need — in terms of how they get it and how they use it.
Our eBook, Content Marketing For Building Product Manufacturers, can put some of the control back in your hands, while still respecting your end users and your distribution partners.
- Get an introduction to content marketing
- See how content marketing can strengthen your brand
- Learn about the different types of content that should be part of your strategy
Want to learn more about how content marketing works and how you can leverage it to grow your business? Fill out the form to get your copy of this valuable eBook now.
Taking the leap to hire a marketing agency can be scary. That’s why you should listen to the Boy Scouts and always be prepared. Start by reading our white paper.
What You’ll Read About in the White Paper…
- Four signs that confirm a marketing agency is a smart investment for you
- How to sharpen your agency “fraud” radar
- Tough questions to ask agency candidates during the vetting process
- Must-have traits to look for in an agency partner
Download How to Gauge a Marketing Company’s Legitimacy.
You need to get those high-quality leads and dream customers on your website — and more importantly, you need them to download your content and raise a hand to be contacted.
But with so much on your plate, it can be a challenge to keep up with best practices and have all of your bases covered. This eBook, which is filled with examples from successful manufacturers and industrial companies, will help guide you to successful lead generation.
In this free resource, you'll see:
- Examples of successful offers, forms, landing pages and more
- The entire process of generating high-quality leads
- How small tweaks can change everything
Leverage this knowledge of the sourcing process to gain the upper hand in winning your next contract.
This free eBook, based on more than 100 years of experience connecting industrial buyers with suppliers, features:
- An actionable checklist that allows you to identify strengths and weaknesses in your current documentation.
- Information on 17 different types of content industrial buyers use to make final sourcing decisions.
- 4 Pro Tips recommended by procurement managers across the country.
So, how did Bryan do it? That's where ZoomInfo's database of accurate direct dial phone numbers, email addresses & account/prospect intelligence comes in.
Read this Case Study to learn more.
The constant updates in search engine algorithms can make it difficult for marketers to get a steady stream of traffic from organic search.
This is why it's important to not rely on quick tips and "hacks" to get on Page 1 — you need to establish a long-term strategy to ensure success.
With so many moving parts and changing tactics, it can be tough to find a starting point, but our guide is here to help.
In this 30-day planner, you'll learn:
- Best practices for your URL structures, titles and descriptions
- How to tell search engines what to crawl
- The perks of diversifying your content
Download ZoomInfo’s latest eBook to step-by-step guide for optimizing account & contact data to support an account-based marketing strategies, including:
- Data-driven approach to account selection
- Understanding the importance of contact data
- Best practices to managing contact & account data
You know the industries you’re looking to do business with — but do you know the people? Communicating the right way with the different types of people who search for you can help make sure you impact them at the right time.
The Persona Targeting for Manufacturing Companies eBook teaches you about the top three individuals that influence the industrial buying process.
You’ll learn about their:
- Buying behavior
- Job functions
- Job focus
- Background & personality — key elements in "speaking their language"
- And more...
Whether you are new to email marketing and want to set up your first campaign, or if you’ve been doing it awhile but need to improve your results, this guide will help you achieve winning results.
- Learn the best way to build your contact list
- Find out how to choose the email platform that's right for you
- Get expert writing and design tips
- Find out about different tools and apps that can make your job easier
- And more
Fill out the form to get your copy of this insightful resource now.
Industry is no stranger to change, and today, several monumental shifts — in business, technology, and even politics — are changing it once again.
As a supplier, it's imperative for you to understand these shifts in order ensure your success today, and tomorrow.
Our eBook, The State Of Industry In 2018, can help you keep ahead of the latest trends. It explores:
- Critical changes in the manufacturing workforce
- The most in-demand products and services in 2018
- The role that politics is playing within industry
- And more!
Download your free copy now.
Learn new ways to take your marketing and your lead generation to the next level.
These days, most of your competitors are making use of digital marketing tactics like email, content marketing, and SEO.
If you want to give yourself a leg up when it comes to attracting buyers and generating leads, you need to be willing to try new strategies.
Our eBook explores five cutting-edge digital marketing tactics you can implement to take your marketing and lead generation to the next level.
[eBook] "The New Way to Market for Manufacturing" - 166-page ebook for manufacturers with fresh business development ideas. More leads & awareness! Learn about:
- The Sweet Spot Topic for Engagement
- Audience Facing Mission Statement
- Sell more when you stop pitching products
- A simple 2-stage sales funnel
- Step-by-step guide to 3 powerful lead generation tactics
CMOs are beginning to move past the traditional role of brand storytellers to embrace the benefits of strategy leadership to become growth drivers. Still, they have hurdles to overcome to drive strategic long-term growth, and are far less comfortable with key aspects of driving growth such as architecting the customer experience and acting as revenue science practitioners.
This report reveals key findings around key topics such as:
- How organizations define growth and how that stacks up to how marketers define growth
- Where and how CMOs are impacting or influencing growth, and where are they not yet involved
- The greatest partners and champions to the marketer’s growth agenda and key points of alignment
- Ways marketers intend to influence the growth agenda and how they see their role as a growth-driver
- Key challenges that threaten to derail growth goals
The Forrester Graph Database Vendor Landscape discusses the expanding graph uses cases, new and emerging graph solutions, the two approaches to graph, how graph databases are able to provide penetrating insights using deep data relationships, and the top 10 graph vendors in the market today.
Download the report if you:
- Want to know how graph databases work to provide quick, deep, actionable insights that help with everything from fraud to personalization to go-to-market acceleration, without having to write code or spend operating budget on data scientists.
- Learn the new graph uses cases, including 360-degree views, fraud detection, recommendation engines, and social networking.
- Learn about the top 10 graph databases and why DSE Graph continues to gain momentum with customers who like its ability to scale out in multi-data-center, multi-cloud, and hybrid environments, as well as visual operations, search, and advanced security.
How do you catch—and keep—the customer’s attention in such a challenging environment? The solution: a systematic approach to strengthening brand engagement and growing lifetime value.
Read on to learn 7 lifecycle marketing strategies for acquiring and retaining customers.
No matter what type of business you run,your end goal is to drive conversions. To achieve this goal, you first need to drive traffic to your site. If there are no website visitors, there are no people to turn in to leads. And if there are no leads, it means you don’t have people to convert in to customers.
In this ebook, you will learn about:
- Find out how to drive valuable traffic through social media – from using Rich Pins on Pinterest to interacting with a relevant audience on Reddit.
- Learn how to boost your inbound marketing efforts by optimizing your content strategy, building quality backlinks, and submitting guest posts to reputable sites.
- Get unique ideas on working with influencers to drive loyal and relevant fans to your website.
These are the top 35 ways that can help you drive more website traffic. As you can see, there are a wide variety of options whether you’re a startup, a small business, or a large organization.
Why aren’t sales growing as fast as they should be?
Marketing needs to help by generating inbound leads with content, SEO, and social media. But, that journey is turning out to be longer and more expensive than you thought. You’re willing to invest in marketing, but you need sales today that will fund those growth strategies. You can’t wait 12-18 months to see what works.
See how content syndication may be the answer.
The handbook covers the following core elements of effective data-driven product management, including best practices for becoming more successful in your role:
- Product KPIs
- Data-driven roadmaps
- Better Customer Feedback
- Actionable NPS
- Tailored Onboarding
- Ongoing Customer Education and
- Feature Awareness and Adoption
Healthcare organizations publish more content in more places than ever before. And healthcare marketers face unique challenges to make that content relevant, valuable, and consistent across multiple channels.
Successful marketing depends on having great content. Organizations that invest in streamlining and optimizing their content marketing produce two times more content than their less efficient competitors—and they do it 163% faster.
Discover how a structured content model increases efficiency by providing marketers with content that’s easy to manage, ready to publish across multiple channels, and approved by subject matter experts. By optimizing your content development and maintenance processes, you’re empowered to devote more energy to your marketing goals.
The Healthcare Marketer’s Guide to Structured Content is an important resource for marketing teams who want to do more with less and be ready for what the future holds.
There’s a big shift coming that will change how and when you speak to customers. GDPR.
A better way to get customer consent
There’s no doubt about it – get GDPR wrong and you could take a big hit.
But get it right and it becomes an opportunity. A chance to build a stronger relationship with your customers and cross-sell to them more effectively.
We’ve put together a guide to show you:
- How to make the most of GDPR
- How to get the most customers opting in
- How that can give you an edge on the competition
Download your copy now.
Categorically developed to answer the top-line concerns of B2B marketers, NetLine’s analysis of the in-demand and active audience consumption behaviors are broken into four priority areas for optimizing a B2B content strategy:
- By the People
- By the Company
- By the Industry
- Observations on Tech & Society
- C-level employees at companies of 50,000+ company size aren't converting to leads well because they are inundated by content. So, re-imagine content that is efficient to consume.
- Managers make up 25% of the "active audience", which means they consume a significant amount of content. Targeting below the C-level on our next campaign would yield higher conversions.
Using Facebook for business purposes is sometimes difficult, because its rules and algorithms can make it hard to ensure your followers see your posts. However, Facebook is one of the best tools for targeting a specific audience through paid campaigns. Facebook knows a lot about its users (more so than we ever thought), and it uses this information to your advantage when you purchase ads.
This guide includes:
- Creating your page and beyond the basics
- 7 important features to pay attention to
- 11 tips for engaging an audience of followers and customers
Start using Facebook to your advantage today.
A well maintained reputation is critical for a brands success. If you're not sure what your current reputation score is then you're missing out on ways to optimize and improve your brands reputation. With this report we'll breakdown your current average ratings and review volume on Google/Yelp/Facebook. We'll also provide you with trend reporting from the past 6 months.
If you're interested, we can also provide you with location ranking data so that you can see which of your store locations are performing great and which ones are performing poorly.
The overall goal of your marketing should be to drive traffic to your website, generate leads from that traffic, and convert those leads into sales.
This 50-page eBook includes:
- Why a marketing plan is important to your business
- The digital marketing landscape including how it works and the elements
- Creating your plan using the four-step process
- Making course corrections and being open to whatever the data tells you so you can improve
- A marketing plan template to use as a guide
Gain insight into how digital marketing and a marketing plan can help you grow, then go put your plans into action!
Many companies struggle with marketing because they don't have a strategic plan. Instead, they throw spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks. Your marketing must be focused so you're doing the right things at the right time for the right target audiences.
This eBook shows you how to create a marketing strategy in 8 steps:
- Learn how to establish goals and objectives
- Focus on target audiences so marketing resonates with people who matter
- Learn how to list, rank and prioritize your marketing to drive efficiencies and work within your budget
Learn how to create a strategic plan that moves you forward with structure and cohesion.
The Practitioner’s Guide to B2B eCommerce provides an overview of the rapidly growing B2B eCommerce landscape and discusses some of the key considerations when launching an eCommerce project, including:
In this eBook, learn about:
- Adapting to new buyer expectations
- Focusing on profit realization instead of process automation
- Maximizing sales and pricing technology investments
Why is measurement such a bugbear in IC when it’s so critical to the personal success of internal communicators and the organizations they work for?
When effectiveness cannot be determined if impact isn’t measured. When this dictates the value attached to the IC function and influences budgets allocated to it.
Time pressure and ineffective tools are part of the problem, but many internal communicators simply don’t know what or how to measure. Which is why Poppulo commissioned Jo Hall to create The Essential IC Measurement Workbook.
It’s a brilliantly practical guide that’s full of helpful advice, tips and templates to ease you through the journey of measuring your communications effectively and demonstrating the value your IC team adds to the business.
The Essential IC Measurement Workbook has been created to help internal communicators in the most practical way possible.
Over the past several years, we’ve seen a huge change in how brands communicate, market, and relate to their customers. Maintaining good brand health and a strong visual identity is essential to developing trust with your customers, meeting them where they are, and keeping up with their expectations.
In our latest eBook, we've highlighted areas you can’t ignore if you want to deliver the experience consumers expect. You’ll find out what’s most important to today’s customers, ways you can prepare for the future, and how type ties it all together.
You'll learn: Why it’s essential to establish a cohesive brand identity across all touchpoints, in whatever region or language your customers demand
As an industrial marketer, it's all about getting more — more traffic, more clicks, more leads, and, ultimately, more business. But how can you ensure that all of your efforts are producing more and more results?
By utilizing A/B testing.
Download our eBook for 23 A/B testing ideas you can use to continuously improve your marketing campaigns and generate better results across different marketing channels, including:
- Landing Pages
- PPC Ads
- Website Design
- Social Media
Are you looking for new ways to drive users — and prospective customers — to your company website?
If you're interested in branching out into new mediums and testing out different styles of promotion, there are a number of cost-effective tactics to jump-start a new campaign.
In this eBook, you will learn more about:
- The benefits of getting press releases placed.
- The difference between retargeting and running a Google Adwords campaign.
- Complementing your existing marketing efforts.
Business-to-Business manufacturing marketers have made great progress over the last year with content marketing. That’s one of the key findings in the Manufacturing Content Marketing: 2017 Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends—North America report released by Content Marketing Institute, a UBM company, along with MarketingProfs.
Read on for the full results from the annual content marketing survey, and best wishes for a prosperous year.
By downloading this eBook, you’ll also subscribe to receive weekly updates from CMI’s newsletter, CMI promotions and partner email lists.
These reports are also a call for greater transparency and more reliable reporting on rich media contributions. According to this CMO Council study - conducted in partnership with ViralGains - more than 70 percent of marketers surveyed admit that negative news headlines have impacted video spend, with 21 percent reducing investments in specific channels. This negative outlook of the digital media landscape comes as marketers intend to boost investments in online video advertising - a channel that 28 percent of respondents believe is more important than other media investments and that 40 percent say is growing in importance.
The study is based on insights from an online survey of 233 marketing leaders and qualitative interviews with brand leaders at Keurig, PepsiCo, Nestle Waters, Cox Communications and more.
Chief marketing officers are struggling to keep up with new digitally driven ways to engage, satisfy and enrich the experience of more mobile, savvy and fickle consumers. According to this study from the CMO Council, 75 percent of CMOs believe their jobs are on the line if their customer experience strategies are unsuccessful. Moreover, nearly half of marketing respondents believe it is possible their jobs will be at risk should technology investments fail, even though there are other factors that have a direct impact on the role.
The report that follows is based on insights from more than 200 senior marketing executives in primarily consumer-facing industries, including retail, consumer products, food and beverage, retail banking, consumer insurance, and travel and hospitality. Some 70 percent of respondents have a title of CMO, general manager of marketing or senior vice president of marketing, and 57 percent hail from organizations with annual revenues of more than $1 billion.
In this report analyzed from thousands of responses, independent research reveals how leading B2C companies are using their customer data and AI to exceed goals, and how struggling organizations can keep from falling further behind.
What you'll find in this report:
- The top reasons marketers are held back from using AI in their marketing. (and how to overcome these obstacles)
- The relationship between customer data usage, AI, and achieving revenue goals (and what executives and practicioners need to understand about it).
- What leading organizations are doing with AI in their marketing (and what makes them so successful).
- How lack of access to your customer data is holding your marketing team back (and what you can do about it).
Marketers no longer have a problem with enough data... it's quite the opposite now. Marketers, and the consumer brands they represent, have more data than they know what to do with.
This report uncovers the key issues holding marketers back.
- Shine light on the factors driving the continued evolution of the finance leader role.
- Identify some of the perils and pitfalls that lie ahead in your new data lead approach.
- Navigate the data landscape and make smarter decisions for your business.
But here’s what we do know for sure: you need to know who you are, what you want, and all of the options available to make your business goals a reality.
Use this guide as a very first step, before you let another salesperson tell you what you need. Put in some time, thought, and research, so you can tell the next salesperson what you need. You know your business better than anyone else. Start there. Start with knowing. And then, start advertising.
But if you do this well, the brand you’ve worked hard to create and sustain will do wonders for you growth and return on investment.
Marketers drive revenue. Yet, according to marketers, marketing automation platform (MAP) vendors are no longer keeping up with their needs, particularly when it comes to reporting. Heinz Marketing and InsightSquared partnered together to conduct this survey. They gathered the opinions of more than 400 marketing professionals currently using tops MAPs, including Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, and more.
Read the MAP Survey Results to learn about:
- The most important factors when deciding on a MAP
- Where marketers think MAP reporting falls short
- How work experience relates to MAP satisfaction
Get your copy of the MAP Survey Report now!
If you are both concerned about the pending General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) impact on your event marketing as well as intimidated by the volume and depth of information out there, this is the guide for you.
In this guide you will learn:
- What is GDPR and why you should care
- How it will affect event marketers
- Why (and how) it will improve your overall event marketing performance
- What minimum (and surprisingly simple) things you need to have in place by May 25, 2018
- How to communicate and prepare others across your organization
This is a huge opportunity for event marketers to step up their game - not only by supporting their company in compliance, but also by improving engagement, participation, and trust with prospects and customers moving forward.
When marketing and sales work together in synergy it's possible to achieve two-digit annual growth rates and improve a company’s chances of closing deals by as much as 67%, according to Marketo. Yet, despite their near synonymous functions and tight interdependence, marketing and sales teams often find themselves at loggerheads, sometimes as rivals but mostly as convenient scapegoats for missed targets and epic fails.
So, what can smart organizations do to prevent the perennial conflict between sales and marketing? Find out here.
Download the guide to see how they:
- Scale to support fast growth
- Manage brand standards everywhere they’re needed
- Control collaboration with agencies and freelancers
- Remove the burden of localization from retailers and partners
If you're a B2B marketer investing in content (and 9 out of 10 B2B marketers are), you'll want to be confident you're getting the most from your investment.
Chances are, you've read the blogs, you've downloaded "guides" from martech vendors, you've done your homework.
Thing is, while there's a lot of good information available, there's a lot of mis-information too. And this mis-information could be harming your results.
Download the 7 Myths of B2B Content Marketing to help separate fact from fiction (and get your B2B content marketing back on track).
For many Life Sciences companies, translating and localizing content is a required inconvenience that results in significant costs and time-to-market implications. Additionally, the translation and localization process is often considered a “black box,” where the translation process remains a mystery.
During this webinar, AMPLEXOR’s Kathleen O’Brien will:
- Provide an overview of fundamental concepts for translations and localization
- Unveil insights into the translation supplier processes for Life Sciences companies
- Identify the nuances of culture barriers, and how to better manage the technicalities of translations
After viewing this Webinar, you will walk away with effective localization strategies that can be implemented to reduce costs and accelerate timelines.
In this Forrester Report you’ll learn:
- Why you need to up your marketing privacy prowess – and start taking a leadership role in determining privacy strategies and investments
- Which six capabilities are key to developing privacy processes and best practices for marketing data
- How governance and policy management helps marketers to establish compliant data practices that proactively address privacy regulations such as the GDPR
- Creates a single source of intelligence for all data users
- Provides data recommendations based on the data purchasing behavior of others
- Controls data access so sensitive data stays in the hands of the right people
The financial services industry represents some of the most important consumer industries in the marketplace, including personal finance, insurance, retirement planning, and loan and debt management. It touches the lives of millions. It’s also very complex. As a marketer, this presents an incredible opportunity for you to bridge a large information gap between industry and consumer and help real people make some of their most important life decisions.
But this complexity, increased regulation, the fintech boom and dramatically shifting customer expectations have been a recipe for frustration among financial service marketers. Working in a data-heavy, highly regulated industry, marketers often have a hard time engaging new customers, effectively building loyalty with current clients and sharing a compelling brand story.
In this eBook, we’ll outline
- Key challenges financial service marketers face
- Digital marketing trends shaping the landscape
- Content marketing tactics that help engage, inform and inspire
Influencer marketing can be defined as the practice of marketing products or services through people who have the ability to influence consumers. It involves identifying and building relationships with influential individuals who can sway your customers' purchase decisions.
In this ebook, you will learn about:
- What is Influencer Marketing?
- How Influencer Marketing Can Benefit Your Business
- Trends in Influencer Marketing
- Why Isn’t Everyone Using Influencer Marketing?
- Tools to Find Great Influencers
- How to Pitch Influencers
There's been a rapid shift from traditional to digital marketing, which has its share of challenges and opportunities. Brands are now targeting the younger generation in an attempt to reach new customers online. Since digital and social media influencers have a huge impact on the purchase decisions of this target generation, influencer marketing is quickly replacing traditional ads.