We’ve collected the best and most popular marketing, martech, and sales white papers and ebooks from throughout the industry right here! Find the top authoritative, in-depth reports on marketing topics that present you with the complex problem and provides the solution.
Were your SEO strategies effective enough last year? Even if they were, those same strategies may not be so effective this year. An SEO expert understands the challenges faced when trying to keep updated about SEO strategies. Neither your business market nor Google’s algorithm are static, hence your last year’s tactics might need tweaks.
This resource will help you discover the seven most important SEO updates that you need to know in 2018.
The Happiest Place in Digital Marketing report explores consumers’ emotions when taking part in various digital activities, including shopping, social media, and search activity. The report uncovers that mindset and emotion dictate much of the opportunity in digital marketing and uncovers a much sought after and undiscovered channel of digital customer acquisition.
Download this research paper to understand:
- The power of the Transaction Moment™ with three-quarters of consumers worldwide agreeing it’s the happiest place online
- Why shopping is a better opportunity to engage consumers online than social or search
- The science behind the happiest place in digital and how it provides marketers an untapped opportunity to reach new consumers
- How online shopping is winning the battle for consumer attention providing a prime channel for marketing messages
- How Rokt can connect you to consumers who are at their happiest and most likely to buy – with access to over 140 million online shopping transactions per month
With lead nurturing, you control the program's start or end times with automation. Customization is also a huge benefit. It contributes to your overall success with personalized marketing.
When you're ready to dive into the possibilities lead nurturing can bring your organization, read on at LedgeviewPartners.com.
Buyers are today educating themselves towards informed purchase decisions and will rarely engage directly with sales. This puts pressure on marketing departments to step up with content, inbound strategies and lately, account-based marketing initiatives.
In this Whitepaper, we analyze different techniques on how to adapt to the customers buying process and create one engagement process, continuously tapping into where the customer is in their buying journey.
Finding opportunities to optimize mobile app adoption and in-app engagement is a must, as is offering consistent cross-platform user experiences and attribution. This year’s contributing experts span far and wide—hailing from Amazon, eBay, Facebook, HuffPost, LinkedIn, Lyft, Netflix, Skyscanner, Slack, Spotify, Tinder, Turner, Yelp, and over 100 more—but they have one thing in common: they know mobile.
The 2018 Mobile Growth Handbook includes:
- 120+ new tips and best practices from top mobile growth experts
- Graphs, numbers, and data to help you understand the mobile app ecosystem
- Links to the best blogs, sources, and community for Mobile Growth
- Exclusive insights released from Branch’s 2018 Mobile Growth Industry Report
So what are you waiting for? Download this year’s Handbook, and take your app’s mobile growth to the next level.
Measurement across web and app channels and platforms is challenging—the explosive growth of mobile has introduced widespread fragmentation across devices, platforms, and channels. The fluid nature of user and consumer journeys requires measurement and attribution solutions that can map the entire digital footprint, across all touchpoints.
The Ultimate Guide to Web and App User Attribution includes:
- An overview of the web and app attribution spaces as they have developed.
- An exploration of the challenges currently plaguing today’s web and app attribution spaces.
- An inspection of the shortcomings of fingerprinting and cookie-based attribution methods.
- An introduction to the benefits of industry-leading people-based attribution, and its benefits.
Acquiring new members is the lifeblood of any membership organisation. In this hectic digital age, membership organisations risk being left behind when it comes to optimising their new member journeys for the best possible impact. Part of the problem is that many organisations were created long before the internet took over our daily lives. In those days, members tended to be happy with receiving some free books, a magazine, an annual members event, or simply the knowledge that they were part of an exclusive club.
But times have changed, and membership organisations in the 21st century have a much higher bar to reach. Living in a digital age highlights a number of critical concerns for organisations looking to flourish. One of these is your target audience. In its search for new members, your organisation will undoubtedly be targeting young people. Many of these ‘Millennials’ (and younger) have been brought up in a primarily digital environment.
Get their perspective on the capabilities you need from your webinar technology to maximize their impact. In this report you’ll learn:
- The benefits of webinar marketing
- The webinar technology capabilities required for success
- Additional ways webinars fuel marketing campaigns
Download the report now and see if it’s time to wake up your webinars with ON24.
This workbook guides you through 7 key planning questions:
- Which type of ABM is right for your business?
- Do you have the right target account list?
- How do you demonstrate success?
- Can you expand to new channels?
- Is your budget sufficient?
- Do you have the right team?
- Are you missing any technologies?
Most marketing departments don’t have the bandwidth or expertise to do this level of account-based event marketing. BuyerForesight delivers proven strategic event marketing services that span initial strategic planning to messaging to post-event nurturing.
Buying behavior in B2B has changed dramatically in the past decades. Buyers are less inclined to take unqualified meetings with sales reps and it can be hard to reach decision makers on the phone. Instead, they are doing considerable research on their own before reaching out to vendors.
How can you a vendor and salesperson adapt to this change in buying behavior? In this white paper, we analyze the changes that impact sales engagements and how you can adapt and succeed in the new B2B landscape.
Download this eBook to learn:
- The limitations of relying on job function data to reach your buying committee, why intent behaviors represent a better approach
- How to measure B2B ad campaigns effectively
- The importance of making brand safety a priority
Accessibility to content should be seamless for customers.
Companies must provide a consistent end user experience and branding on all content throughout the product lifecycle, no matter how users interact with the content. Consumers should be able to flow smoothly from one piece of content to another, both carefully aligned with the business cases and goals of the consumer.
This white paper details how to provide a consistent user experience that aligns with business goals.
After reading this white paper, you can expect to:
- Understand the convergence of marketing and technical content
- Be able to drive higher customer satisfaction with consistent content experiences
- Know how to leverage an enterprise tool for all content
Positive customer experiences build connections and generate long term growth.
Every department in an organization including marketing, support, training, social media, and—of course—technical communication should work to retain clients, create growth, add value, and deliver a customer experience that keeps people talking, coming back, and signing up. Content is the main asset through which organizations can build these connections and deliver superior experiences to customers.
This paper explores 7 steps of modernizing your content, looking for a quality Component Content Management System (CCMS), and measuring its ROI.
This white paper will show you:
- How the CCMS investment of an enterprise paid back within 2 years
- That business content is a corporate asset that can save money and generate revenue
- How to align the entire organization around client engagement through content
Modern enterprises face challenges when creating, managing and delivering content.
Employees are feeling the pressure to increase efficiency, while working with limited budgets to hire personnel and obtain all of the tools needed to keep up with evolving requirements.
Once content quality is sacrificed for quantity, however, end users notice and voice their complaints. Avoid employee burnout and content inefficiency by side-stepping content creation faux pas.
This white paper provides a framework for how to produce engaging, concise and high-quality content.
Included in this white paper:
- Content creation challenges and how to overcome them
- How to work closely with agile development teams
- Dig deep into extensive content creation planning and analysis
In this eBook, Ledgeview Partners, a leader in Business and Technology Consulting, examines key components of Marketing Automation and the value it provides to organizations in guiding target buyers through the customer journey, while helping you provide them the experience you want them to have.
- The cost of sales and marketing misalignment
- Defining your marketing automation goals & values
- Selecting the right marketing automation software
- 3 key strategies for growth with marketing automation
- Lead scoring best practices
- Lead segments: types & reports
- The power of email marketing
- Finding lead nurturing success
- Identifying marketing automation goals & KPIs within your organization
- Aligning your sales and marketing teams to find your ultimate organizational success with marketing automation
Every good coach knows a winning team is a result of hard work ethic, passion, dedication, and a winning game plan. Ledgeview originally presented the information you will find in this eBook at a customer-favorite CRM Conference at Miller Park, home of the Brewers baseball team in Milwaukee, WI. Due to the popularity of the topic and success Ledgeview has found in bringing awareness to this CRM Implementation strategy, we are bringing back this information to you in an easy-to-absorb eBook that will walk you through the 10 Steps to a Successful CRM Implementation. Listed in no specific order, we find equal importance in practicing these steps, but want you to especially pay attention to the cruciality of achieving User Adoption.
An actionable game plan is basically nonexistent without a team that wants to be there and a part of it. Get them excited and invested from the get-go! A successful implementation makes for a successful group of CRM Users, which leads to organizational success, customer happiness, increase in ROI and customer retention, and more. The benefits are tremendous. No matter which CRM System you choose, whether it be Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM, Salesforce, or another system, these steps apply and will put you on the path to success, exactly where you imagined you’d be headed in choosing a CRM System. Of course, having an excellent consulting partner doesn’t hurt, but we’re just saying! If you’re ready to win with your CRM Implementation, read on.
In this whitepaper, we’ll explore how:
- First-party data will emerge as the single most valuable asset.
- Customers will demand full control of their personal data.
- Location data will become the most accurate indicator of not just where, but who we as customers are.
- Companies will emerge to broker data that will teach machines algorithms.
- Augmented reality will become a common way to interact, especially while shopping.
Download the whitepaper to find out which digital marketing trends we believe will take hold over the next 5 years.
Many of us say we have tech stacks, but instead, we have become consumed by them. We have moved away from a focus on the human elements of marketing – the strategy, the content, and the creative elements – to instead tend to the machines: the tools, the platforms, the software, the widgets.
But relying on too much technology can be inefficient, expensive, and introduce immense organizational risk.
In this whitepaper, we’ll discuss:
- What tech stacks are, how they came to be, and why you should be cautious
- The downside of a giant tech stack
- What Shadow IT is and how it relates to your tech stack
- What marketers can do to align business goals with their technology
Download the whitepaper now to learn how to avoid the common mistakes today’s marketing leaders make when it comes to technology.
The last thing you want to hear is that your presenter was dull and people weren’t engaged. A bored audience means low viewing time, low content retention, and, sometimes, total brand rejection. Don’t let that happen to you!
On Wednesday, 24 October, at 2:00pm AEDT, attend “How to Become a Superstar Webinar Presenter.” You’ll learn how to find great webinar talent and best practices to make your existing presenters more engaging and presentations more fun. Expert webinar presenter and ON24 VP of Content Marketing Mark Bornstein will highlight presenter tips, including:
- Where to find great webinar talent
- How to prepare for your webinar
- Tips for directly engaging your audience
- New formats to spice up your webinars
With a little extra effort, your next webinar could be an award-worthy performance. Register today and you’re one step closer to webinar stardom.
We’ll explain the three main types companies are implementing today, why they all have their place in an integrated strategy, and how best to utilize them to provide both breadth and depth with marketing coverage of your most important clients and prospects.
Download this eBook to learn how to:
- Build your target account list
- Apply an account focus to your marketing programs
- Advertise to your key accounts
- Personalize your website
- Measure the results of your ABM strategy
This guide will help you,
- Navigate the ABM technology landscape
- Identify the right criteria
- Ask the right questions
- Aligning website personalization with ad campaigns
- Measuring brand reach and engaged accounts
- Consolidating your ABM data sources into a single source of truth
- Who should be in my ABM team?
- How big or small should my target account list be?
- How do you demonstrate success along the way?
- How do I start budgeting for the strategy?
- When should we invest in ABM technology?
How Strong is the Foundation of Your Customer Community?
More businesses are investing in customer communities, but great community strategy doesn't come easy. Shaky foundations are all too common and carry many revealing symptoms. Poor participation rates, infighting and increased off-topic discussions to name a few.
This ebook looks at the three foundational pillars: Sales, Support and Social. Learn how you can leverage them to create a healthy and thriving customer community.
Table of Contents
- Introduction P.03
- The Sales Pillar P.07
- The Support Pillar P.13
- The Social Pillar P.17
- Creating the Right Kind of Conversation P.18
- Conclusion P.19
"Our number one KPI is driving pipeline for the sales team," according to Ciaran Mahony, Director of Demand Generation at FinancialForce. Triblio helps FinancialForce drive pipeline and grow revenue through account-based marketing and sales campaigns for tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 accounts.
The B2B purchase journey is complex. Vendors juggle on average 6.8 stakeholders per purchase, who consult 6 channels each and remain anonymous for most of the purchase journey.
As a vendor, you might ask: How do I reach anonymous stakeholders? How do I help stakeholders reach a consensus? How do I deliver relevant messaging at each purchase stage?
ABM coordinates sales and marketing campaigns across all stages. Whether you’re targeting 5 or 50,000 accounts, ABM can scale 1:1 account targeting for your organization.
Triblio has supported thousands of ABM campaigns to help clients achieve award-winning results. This eBook shares real client campaigns and distills the ABM essentials into a battle-tested “Ready-Set-Go” framework. Learn how to choose the optimal level of personalization, messaging, and channels for each target audience.
New research highlights that far too many marketers are unaware that GDPR even applies to them, and have taken no steps to modify their policies.
This report highlights why all marketers, dealing directly with the European Union and even those who aren’t, need to look more closely at this regulation and what it means for them.
Are you struggling with disappointing results from your direct mail programs? Let’s face it, this well-established media channel is not without its challenges, not least of which are ongoing increases in postage and production costs. Unfortunately, traditional tactics like segmentation and statistical regression, while once at the forefront of predictive analytics, are no longer achieving the desired results. Learn how machine learning can help you in your direct mail marketing.
While research released in Q2 earlier this year (2018) highlighted that CMOs are increasingly activating on growth-driving activities, many are still stuck in the traditional role of brand storyteller rather than strategic revenue creator. Indeed, many are far less comfortable with key aspects of driving growth such as architecting the customer experience and acting as revenue science practitioners.
In this Growth Driver’s Playbook, we highlight the five key plays all CMOs need to undertake if they are to drive successful growth. Findings are based on deep-dive interviews with growth-driving CMOs that have truly ignited growth within their organizations, as well as a survey of close to 200 senior marketing leaders.
For most companies, when a live webinar is over, it’s gone, never to be seen again. But that content still has a lot of value. On 26 September, attend “After the Webinar: Secrets to Extending the Life of Your Content,” and learn how to build an on-demand webinar strategy that will increase the reach of your marketing and drive pipeline long after your original live event.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- On-demand webinar strategies
- How to build content portals
- How to re-mix your webinars into new content
- How to use on demand content to fuel marketing campaigns
Having an on-demand webinar strategy means having your best content working full time to generate leads and drive pipeline.
The Complete SaaS Marketing Guide is 93 pages jammed-packed with tips, tools and techniques to drive your marketing activities, your results and your return on investment.
With the continued rise of digital channels, mobile communications and social media, today anyone can be a marketer. Just as with YouTube, anyone can be a broadcaster - but then, not everyone can be Netflix, CNN or the BBC.
We are witnessing a time where technology is making marketing easier than ever before, but where navigating the complexity and getting it right has never been so hard. And startup marketing - especially for tech startups - brings with it an additional set of challenges, pressures and demand for seasoned marketers, pioneering innovators and ambitious founders alike, as they strive to build and grow their businesses.
We'll help you understand the dynamics of startup marketing and show you how to cost-effectively generate leads and drive revenue growth.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The key challenges facing startup marketers today
- Why customer focus is the key to marketing success for tech companies
- How to deliver a startup marketing programme
- Top tips for accelerating your tech startup journey
Leverage this knowledge of the sourcing process to gain the upper hand in winning your next contract.
This free eBook, based on more than 100 years of experience connecting industrial buyers with suppliers, features:
- An actionable checklist that allows you to identify strengths and weaknesses in your current documentation.
- Information on 17 different types of content industrial buyers use to make final sourcing decisions.
- 4 Pro Tips recommended by procurement managers across the country.
Videos are quickly becoming the most powerful and important component of a content marketing program. That's because marketers who use video content grow revenue 49% faster than those who don't.
If you haven't gotten started with video marketing, now is the time. Our guide can show you how to get started and produce winning results.
- Get the facts about video marketing and see why it needs to be part of your industrial marketing strategy
- Explore the different video marketing tools available and choose the ones that fit you and your budget
- Get ideas for your own videos
- Learn where, how, and how often to promote your videos
- And more
Industry is no stranger to change, and today, several monumental shifts — in business, technology, and even politics — are changing it once again.
As a supplier, it's imperative for you to understand these shifts in order ensure your success today, and tomorrow.
Our eBook, The State Of Industry In 2018, can help you keep ahead of the latest trends. It explores:
- Critical changes in the manufacturing workforce
- The most in-demand products and services in 2018
- The role that politics is playing within industry
- And more!
Download your free copy now.
Despite the many options to engage customers, businesses fail to develop proper email marketing campaigns daily. Whether because you end up in the spam folder, send too many blasted emails or create boring content, it’s not a guarantee that your campaign will find success.
Here are six of the biggest email marketing mistakes you should avoid when sending emails to your customers. Limiting these errors can help you turn emails into sales.
Understanding the various terms used to analyze and optimize data can feel like you’re trying to read a different language. There are phrases, idioms and commonly used industry jargon that can be difficult to comprehend unless you live and breathe data. For marketers that rely on essential metrics for reporting, it’s crucial to know the ways to best aggregate, interpret and take action on the data you collect.
Here are 30 commonly used data analytics terms that every marketer should know to assemble and discern the most meaningful reporting possible.
Extracting insights from Influence & Co.’s 2018 State of Digital Media Report, Natalie has tips and tricks on how to pitch content to editors for publication. Since high-quality content doesn’t just stop with publication, you’ll also learn how to optimize your content for shareability. Furthermore, David will explain how you can initiate or revive your B2B content strategy through smarter targeting based on the real behavior and preferences of actual users from the NetLine network. David will also share a recent client success story, where content syndication lead generation helped an e-Learning brand achieve over 1,500% ROI in only five months.
Data collection can be challenging. The environment doesn't always allow for paper forms or clipboards. A mobile forms data collection app - like Device Magic Mobile Forms, can provide you fast, efficient data capture - and even works offline.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how to:
- Determine flaws and inefficiencies within your prospecting efforts
- Adjust and divert resources you have to sell more effectively
- Reduce your sales cycle
Best Selling Author of High Profit Prospecting
This deck covers both the buyer’s and seller’s perspective:
Learn about B2B buyers’ preferences and expectations from vendors, ranging from sales rep interactions to content types. The charts also delve into how B2B marketers are tackling demand generation, as well as some of the challenges they face in achieving key objectives.
The deck is sponsored by Seismic and NetLine. Registrant data will be shared with the sponsors.
The recommendations are based on our own experience with Inventing, Creating, Operating and Mastering our very successful BOC site, www.globalsriskcommunity.com
There are eight elements to this comprehensive framework which is named DOMINATE ™
Define your goals
Organize your team
Manage your communication
Identify and manage content opportunities
Network and engage in the right places at the right time
Adjust and Measure results
Evaluate, Analyze and Optimize
The B2B model relies heavily on trust for successful promotion of a brand and retention of professional relationships for ongoing business.
This resource covers:
- Why trust is so important in B2B
- Trusted brands methodology
- The most trusted B2B brands
- How to make a brand trustworthy
Take a closer look at how to earn trust among other businesses in the marketplace.
Is your dental practice on Facebook or Twitter but you don't know what you should be posting about?
Get 30 awesome prewritten posts you can use to begin engaging new and existing patients on social media, and improve your brand's online reach.
Often neglected, patient retention is a highly profitable aspect of your dental practice's marketing efforts.
You must maintain a seamless experience from the moment they arrive on your website, through to their first and continued visits to your practice.
Download this whitepaper to learn how to:
- Calculate the lifetime value of a patient
- Implement the top five patient retention strategies
- Improve trust in your practice both in person and online
- And more!
Find out how to build a marketing plan that will bring in new patients consistently in 8 simple steps.
Today, 72% of people trust online reviews just as much as a personal recommendation.
With more and more people researching businesses online, it may come off as a red flag to potential new patients if there are no reviews available.
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- How to gain more positive reviews from your patients
- Best practices for responding to negative reviews
- Top review websites that your dental practice should be on
- How to easily claim your business profile on today's top review sites
- And more!
Did you know over 51% of dentists anticipate an increase in their marketing budget in the next three years? And, that the most commonly used marketing methods include word of mouth, a practice website, and social media?
Download this benchmark report to get key findings like:
- Over 50% of dental practices' marketing efforts are invested in online marketing.
- Word of mouth marketing remains the number one method for finding new patients, closely followed by having a website and social media.
- About 50% of respondents currently use an online marketing provider.
- And more!
"The number of new patients that find us as a result of our online presence is up about 30%." - Dr. Juan Lopez
It's no surprise that over 85% of searchers do not go past the first page of search results.
Download this free whitepaper to get expert advice on how to get found easier and faster by prospective patients online!
You'll learn about:
- Key website elements that help boost your site's rankings on search results
- Off-site online marketing strategies that improve your visibility
- Optimizing your practice's business listings
- And more!
"The number of new patients that find us as a result of our online presence is up about 30%." - Dr. Juan Lopez
Download now to learn:
- How do people think about brands?
- What is the purpose of the brand tracking?
- Which metrics are right for your tracking survey?
Qualtrics surveyed 250 verified market research decision makers to understand how they think AI will change the industry, and whether that change is creative or destructive.
You’re experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate about your topic. Just as important, you’re committed to giving listeners something that will help change their lives. But do you know how to move an audience enough to make that happen? However much information you possess, it won’t resonate with audiences unless they perceive you as a leader they can trust and follow. Better still, the more memorable you are as a speaker, the more people will be inspired by what you say and take the action you’re looking for.
So how do you consistently develop the influence that’s so essential for communicating as a leader? Learn everything here.
By downloading this PDF, you are also subscribing to Gary Genard’s weekly content on successful public speaking.
MAP is most usually met in the US. In other countries it might be prohibited or called differently.
You should always consult with your lawyers before crafting and enforcing your MAP strategy and policy.
In this short guide, you will learn everything you need to know about MAP, what exactly is price-fixing, MAP strategies and why MAPis important for manufacturers and retailers alike.
The list of reasons to do affiliate marketing and the benefits of it are nearly endless. This resource includes:
- 10 reasons you should start affiliate marketing right now
- How to start affiliate marketing
- How to get accepted into programs
- Ways to take it to the next level
There is no barrier to starting affiliate marketing. You can literally sign-up today to promote affiliate offers and begin promoting them tomorrow. With no cost to you and a minimal investment of time. Get started with this guide.
You’ll learn about:
- Defining your goals
- Where to focus your efforts
- How to secure executive buy-in
- Google will extend its dominance in online review volume and consumer exposure, eclipsing all other specialty sites.
- SEO will be reinvented as user-generated reviews weigh more heavily in search rankings.
- The voice of the customer will no longer be siloed across disconnected categories.
- Consumer feedback from reviews and social media will drive operational improvements.