We’ve collected the best and most popular marketing, martech, and sales white papers and ebooks from throughout the industry right here! Find the top authoritative, in-depth reports on marketing topics that present you with the complex problem and provides the solution.
Download this kit to learn everything you need to help you select the software system that is right for your organization.
- Budgeting & Forecasting Software Buyer's Guide
- 2018 Budgeting & Forecasting Pricing Guide
Download this kit to learn everything you need to help you select the software system that is right for your organization.
- Business Intelligence Software Buyer's Guide
- 2018 Business Intelligence Pricing Guide
Download this kit to learn everything you need to help you select the software system that is right for your organization.
- Help Desk Software Buyer's Guide
- 2018 Help Desk Pricing Guide
Download now to learn:
- How do people think about brands?
- What is the purpose of the brand tracking?
- Which metrics are right for your tracking survey?
Qualtrics surveyed 250 verified market research decision makers to understand how they think AI will change the industry, and whether that change is creative or destructive.
You’re experienced, knowledgeable, and passionate about your topic. Just as important, you’re committed to giving listeners something that will help change their lives. But do you know how to move an audience enough to make that happen? However much information you possess, it won’t resonate with audiences unless they perceive you as a leader they can trust and follow. Better still, the more memorable you are as a speaker, the more people will be inspired by what you say and take the action you’re looking for.
So how do you consistently develop the influence that’s so essential for communicating as a leader? Learn everything here.
By downloading this PDF, you are also subscribing to Gary Genard’s weekly content on successful public speaking.
Download the eBook now to learn:
- What are the key drivers of a successful VoC program?
- What is the ROI of customer experience?
- What are common VoC and CX metrics I should use to capture customer feedback?
- How do I build a successful, scalable VoC program?
- Once I build the program, how do I keep momentum going?
Advertisers are facing a new normal; viewers today are watching more video online than they're watching on television. As time in front of the TV declines and time on video channels like YouTube increases, brands and their local partners need to be prepared to shift their advertising strategy accordingly.
MAP is most usually met in the US. In other countries it might be prohibited or called differently.
You should always consult with your lawyers before crafting and enforcing your MAP strategy and policy.
In this short guide, you will learn everything you need to know about MAP, what exactly is price-fixing, MAP strategies and why MAPis important for manufacturers and retailers alike.
To understand consumer views on support, technology, customer experience and decision-making when they shop, SMARTASSISTANT and Researchscape surveyed over 1,000 consumers between the ages of 17 to 69 across the US, UK and Germany.
The study found that:
- More than half (54%) of consumers have stopped purchasing products from a brand or retailer website because choosing the right product was too difficult.
- In fact, 42% admitted to abandoning a planned purchase altogether because there was too much choice.
- To prevent decision paralysis, 68% of shoppers want their favorite brands or retailers to provide them with honest and personal advice, while 44% expect proactive product recommendations and tips when shopping online.
Download the report to learn more about how consumers make decisions and how you can respond by delivering ‘human-centric’ digital experiences to become their favorite purchase destination.
Ignoring customer retention is costing brands Billions in revenue every year. Download "The Growth Marketer's Guide to Customer Engagement" to learn how you can reverse this trend!
Modern leading brands across every industry have been shifting from an acquisition model to a customer retention model.
True growth isn't just how many new customers you can sign up... It's about how many of them you keep. Higher Customer Lifetime Value results from building engaging customer experiences across all of your channels.
Pinterest's Head of Customer Strategy, Brian Monahan, hails this ebook:
"Growth Marketing is THE needle mover for any Brand with digital touchpoints with its consumers. Heretofore a fuzzy concept shrouded in buzzwords, Blueshift's Growth Marketer's Guide to Customer Engagement covers everything from basic definitions all the way to advanced AI powered methods. If you're marketing to consumers, and want to drive delightful engagement at every step of the customer lifecycle, this ebook is a must read."
In this eBook you'll::
- Learn why Growth Marketing is the key to long-term success.
- Discover why Customer Experience is the new lever for success for marketing.
- Understand what Growth Marketing is (and isn't).
- The Metrics you MUST pay attention to in order to drive retention.
- Industry Deep Dives with key campaign types.
- Top Growth Marketing Myths debunked.
In this report analyzed from thousands of responses, independent research reveals how leading B2C companies are using their customer data and AI to exceed goals, and how struggling organizations can keep from falling further behind.
What you'll find in this report:
- The top reasons marketers are held back from using AI in their marketing. (and how to overcome these obstacles)
- The relationship between customer data usage, AI, and achieving revenue goals (and what executives and practicioners need to understand about it).
- What leading organizations are doing with AI in their marketing (and what makes them so successful).
- How lack of access to your customer data is holding your marketing team back (and what you can do about it).
Marketers no longer have a problem with enough data... it's quite the opposite now. Marketers, and the consumer brands they represent, have more data than they know what to do with.
This report uncovers the key issues holding marketers back.
Join us as we dive into real-world examples of how organizations in the association and nonprofit industries are driving tangible results and measurable success from online communities catering to specific programs and initiatives.
The list of reasons to do affiliate marketing and the benefits of it are nearly endless. This resource includes:
- 10 reasons you should start affiliate marketing right now
- How to start affiliate marketing
- How to get accepted into programs
- Ways to take it to the next level
There is no barrier to starting affiliate marketing. You can literally sign-up today to promote affiliate offers and begin promoting them tomorrow. With no cost to you and a minimal investment of time. Get started with this guide.
"Our number one KPI is driving pipeline for the sales team," according to Ciaran Mahony, Director of Demand Generation at FinancialForce. Triblio helps FinancialForce drive pipeline and grow revenue through account-based marketing and sales campaigns for tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 accounts.
The B2B purchase journey is complex. Vendors juggle on average 6.8 stakeholders per purchase, who consult 6 channels each and remain anonymous for most of the purchase journey.
As a vendor, you might ask: How do I reach anonymous stakeholders? How do I help stakeholders reach a consensus? How do I deliver relevant messaging at each purchase stage?
ABM coordinates sales and marketing campaigns across all stages. Whether you’re targeting 5 or 50,000 accounts, ABM can scale 1:1 account targeting for your organization.
Triblio has supported thousands of ABM campaigns to help clients achieve award-winning results. This eBook shares real client campaigns and distills the ABM essentials into a battle-tested “Ready-Set-Go” framework. Learn how to choose the optimal level of personalization, messaging, and channels for each target audience.
- Behavioral targeting
- Online testing
- Product vision
Read the report to learn:
- What strategies and approaches set leaders apart from the rest
- Where companies in your industry are investing
- The four steps for digital transformation
- Define your team’s goals for customer data.
- Take inventory of your first-party data.
- Explore use cases for second- and third-party data.
- Finding the best data providers.
- Combine your first, second, and third-party data.
- Case Study: MGM drives programmatic campaign results with third-party data.
Learn how you can:
- Integrate processes and data for cross-channel campaign success
- Create personalized, contextual campaigns across channels and devices
- Leap ahead of the competition with authentic cross-channel experiences
- Use of artificial intelligence
- Video and emerging content support
- Marketing support
- Product vision and roadmap for the future
Extracting insights from Influence & Co.’s 2018 State of Digital Media Report, Natalie has tips and tricks on how to pitch content to editors for publication. Since high-quality content doesn’t just stop with publication, you’ll also learn how to optimize your content for shareability. Furthermore, David will explain how you can initiate or revive your B2B content strategy through smarter targeting based on the real behavior and preferences of actual users from the NetLine network. David will also share a recent client success story, where content syndication lead generation helped an e-Learning brand achieve over 1,500% ROI in only five months.
In 2017, review sources proliferated, consumers became more savvy about the validity of online reviews, and the position of Chief Experience Officer started to gain traction among location-based organizations. ORM and SEO became increasingly intertwined as Google refined its search algorithms with a strong emphasis on reviews and star ratings.
Learn the trends in ORM for this year.
This white paper provides current market context, examines the details of the ﬁndings and provides recommendations for improving your organization’s online reputation — and with it, your HCAHPS scores.
Software Advice has compiled extensive market research with this free 2018 CMMS Software Pricing guide. This guide will help you to better understand key aspects of accurate software pricing, including:
- Learn about relevant pricing models
- Understand common price ranges
- Budget by desired applicants
- Account for additional cost factors
- Compare prices of popular systems
As a B-to-B marketer you need rigorous processes, systems, data and content. You need a deep understanding of your audiences and the different stages of their buyer journey. And you need to engage them with the right message at the right time through the right channel.
A Proven Formula for Lead Success
The synergy of combining Process, People and Technology creates the most successful lead program. A technical foundation—which includes a marketing automation tool and healthy targeted contact database—is enhanced by implementing processes based on proven methodology. Adding people, through a robust teleprospecting and telequalifying process, rounds out the formula resulting in an increased marketing contribution to revenue performance.
In this eBook, we'll draw from our experience as a full-service marketing agency working with mid-to-large enterprises in the U.S. and globally as we review the framework and practices of what it takes to deliver this successful formula.
- How to best clean, format, and prepare data as it enters your sales and marketing systems
- Methods for data normalization and enrichment
- Data segmentation best practices
- Practical technology considerations
In this guide, we’ll share detailed data deduplication how-to’s and best practices, covering what you need to consider before, during, and after a deduplication project. We’ll address people, process, and system issues. Download the guide to discover:
- Detailed data de-duplication how-to’s
- What to consider before, during, and after a de-duplication project
- Key considerations with people, process, and systems
You need to get those high-quality leads and dream customers on your website — and more importantly, you need them to download your content and raise a hand to be contacted.
But with so much on your plate, it can be a challenge to keep up with best practices and have all of your bases covered. This eBook, which is filled with examples from successful manufacturers and industrial companies, will help guide you to successful lead generation.
In this free resource, you'll see:
- Examples of successful offers, forms, landing pages and more
- The entire process of generating high-quality leads
- How small tweaks can change everything
Leverage this knowledge of the sourcing process to gain the upper hand in winning your next contract.
This free eBook, based on more than 100 years of experience connecting industrial buyers with suppliers, features:
- An actionable checklist that allows you to identify strengths and weaknesses in your current documentation.
- Information on 17 different types of content industrial buyers use to make final sourcing decisions.
- 4 Pro Tips recommended by procurement managers across the country.
The constant updates in search engine algorithms can make it difficult for marketers to get a steady stream of traffic from organic search.
This is why it's important to not rely on quick tips and "hacks" to get on Page 1 — you need to establish a long-term strategy to ensure success.
With so many moving parts and changing tactics, it can be tough to find a starting point, but our guide is here to help.
In this 30-day planner, you'll learn:
- Best practices for your URL structures, titles and descriptions
- How to tell search engines what to crawl
- The perks of diversifying your content
You know the industries you’re looking to do business with — but do you know the people? Communicating the right way with the different types of people who search for you can help make sure you impact them at the right time.
The Persona Targeting for Manufacturing Companies eBook teaches you about the top three individuals that influence the industrial buying process.
You’ll learn about their:
- Buying behavior
- Job functions
- Job focus
- Background & personality — key elements in "speaking their language"
- And more...
Whether you are new to email marketing and want to set up your first campaign, or if you’ve been doing it awhile but need to improve your results, this guide will help you achieve winning results.
- Learn the best way to build your contact list
- Find out how to choose the email platform that's right for you
- Get expert writing and design tips
- Find out about different tools and apps that can make your job easier
- And more
Fill out the form to get your copy of this insightful resource now.
Industry is no stranger to change, and today, several monumental shifts — in business, technology, and even politics — are changing it once again.
As a supplier, it's imperative for you to understand these shifts in order ensure your success today, and tomorrow.
Our eBook, The State Of Industry In 2018, can help you keep ahead of the latest trends. It explores:
- Critical changes in the manufacturing workforce
- The most in-demand products and services in 2018
- The role that politics is playing within industry
- And more!
Download your free copy now.
Learn new ways to take your marketing and your lead generation to the next level.
These days, most of your competitors are making use of digital marketing tactics like email, content marketing, and SEO.
If you want to give yourself a leg up when it comes to attracting buyers and generating leads, you need to be willing to try new strategies.
Our eBook explores five cutting-edge digital marketing tactics you can implement to take your marketing and lead generation to the next level.
Watch now as we're joined by our partner HighRoad Solution to discuss:
- Optimization of your tech stack
- Importance of building strong partnerships
- Automation for personalization at scale
- Strategy best practices, tips, tricks and more...
In the following eBook, we explore why Zero Dollar Fundraisers behave as they do and how to use recognition principles and leverage online communities to turn them into powerful fundraisers for your organization.
Ventana Research investigates how product information management (PIM) has become the new must-have-tool in their latest research report. This complimentary report, thanks to Akeneo, outlines best practices for optimizing product value and covers:
- PIM fundamentals and challenges
- Trends powering the adoption of PIM
- Top considerations for choosing a PIM
- Benefits of PIM
Accurate product information is critical to increasing sales and decreasing returns. According to Ventana Research, only 16% of organizations fully trust their product information processes, making this issue an urgent business priority.
Learn more about how PIM can revolutionize your business.
There are plenty of factors that set great affiliate networks apart from the rest of the pack. Some of them are obvious. You need to have great offers (preferably exclusive), competitive payouts, and excellent support from your affiliate managers. But beyond that, there are some simple things to keep in mind that can make the experience of working with your network a lot easier and more productive for publishers.
Areas of exploration covered in this research include:
- The roles each of these functions play when it comes to developing, delivering and continuously improving upon profitable customer engagements
- The level of cross-functional alignment across all customer experience stakeholders, and ways organizations are ensuring cross-functional participation across the data value chain
- The types of data sources that functional groups are able to extract important insights from, and those sources of data that are still out of reach
- The greatest obstacles organizations face as they attempt to realize greater value from internal data assets, and what holds these organizations back from realizing the full potential of data
- The technology deployment roadmaps organizations are seeking to implement over the next year to improve data utilization across the organization
To ignite real change, marketing, commerce, and supply chain functions must work together to elevate data strategies.
Are you struggling with advanced targeting, conversion discrepancies, or post-install events? Mastering the most commonly committed sins of ad networks will help you beat out the competition and have the best handle possible on your mobile campaigns.
Running a successful ad network is a lot of work. It means making sure you’re maintaining positive relationships with publishers, measuring, analyzing and optimizing campaigns, staying up-to-date with the performance marketing industry, and so much more.
Learn from the industry’s top performers, and unlock secrets to how you can advance your ad network to play with the big dogs.
You will learn:
- How to differentiate yourself and stand out to publishers
- What a fraud score it and why it’s important
- How to tap into your organization for maximum productivity and ROI
The last thing you ever want to see when you're presenting is a bored audience. But if you have to present a ton of data, you might find yourself staring at a crowd of yawns. How can you keep your audience on its toes when you're sharing a ton of numbers?
In the guide, you'll understand:
- How to transform dry presentations into engaging moments of inspiration
- Ways to gain confidence while public speaking
- The structure of presenting your big idea
- 12 ways to tell stories that break through your fear and their boredom
You've done the hard work—your analysis, insights, and recommendations. You have the script. You have the plot. This guide will help your presentation come to life.
It is said that traditional marketing talks at people while content marketing talks with them. The Content Marketing Institute found that there has been a rise in the number (18%) of respondents who’ve claimed to be focusing on content marketing. And B2B companies too have increased their use of content marketing strategies in recent years. With B2B marketers allocating about twenty-eight percent of their marketing budgets for native advertising, it indicates of the value brands give to content. With the speed of the digital revolution, it can be difficult to keep track of emerging marketing trends. And the content marketing landscape has been nothing short of a runaway train.
This guide looks at seven of the latest and most effective content marketing trends B2B brands need to know this year.
Ever heard of the Apple Newton? What about Microsoft WebTV? It’s likely that you haven’t. Even if you’re familiar with these names, it’s probably because you read an article somewhere about failed products. In fact, 75% of retail products and consumer packaged goods fail to earn even $7.5 million in their year of launch according to the Harvard Business Review.
In this ebook, you will learn about:
- WHY YOUR PRODUCT LAUNCH CAN FAIL
- EVALUATE YOUR PRODUCT
- STUDY YOUR AUDIENCE
- STUDY YOUR COMPETITION
- ESTABLISH YOUR GOALS FOR THE LAUNCH
So you’ve launched your product successfully, and managed to reach your goals. What now? Many marketers become satisfied with the results, so they stop their efforts. This could be a huge mistake as you need to continue promoting your product to yield long-term results. Make sure people have easy access to the product, and to information related to the product.
Experts agree that both consolidation and expansion of marketing software will continue. To navigate this tug of war, some marketers are focusing strictly on utilizing a handful of solutions and making the most out of existing tech investments.
Download this special report to learn the reasons why the martech landscape is both consolidating and expanding, the importance of hiring marketing operations personnel and technologists to make martech decisions and how to assess your martech stack. Plus, read how companies such as ITProTV and CenturyLink reaped the benefits of adding content syndication and maintaining a 'no islands' martech stack, respectively.
This report was conducted by Demand Gen Report and sponsored by NetLine Corporation.
The Happiest Place in Digital Marketing report explores consumers’ emotions when taking part in various digital activities, including shopping, social media, and search activity. The report uncovers that mindset and emotion dictate much of the opportunity in digital marketing and uncovers a much sought after and undiscovered channel of digital customer acquisition.
Download this research paper to understand:
- The power of the Transaction Moment™ with three-quarters of consumers worldwide agreeing it’s the happiest place online
- Why shopping is a better opportunity to engage consumers online than social or search
- The science behind the happiest place in digital and how it provides marketers an untapped opportunity to reach new consumers
- How online shopping is winning the battle for consumer attention providing a prime channel for marketing messages
- How Rokt can connect you to consumers who are at their happiest and most likely to buy – with access to over 140 million online shopping transactions per month
This report examines:
- Reasons why organizations struggle to meet customer expectations
- How modern communications platforms are vital to winning in the customer experience
- Examples of organizations that put customer and employee experience first
- Recommendations for evaluating communications platform providers
In this e-book, we reveal how today’s most successful brands have acquired this knowledge across three major channels: mobile (taps), desktop (clicks), and physical locations (bricks). We present research on modern consumer preferences for learning about, purchasing from, and engaging with retailers across these channels. And we cover five key steps you need to take to achieve retail and brand success in 2018.
Download this e-book to discover:
- How buying is changing: 67% of consumers meet brands on mobile
- The new retail: Silicon Valley and Main Street are converging
- Why signed-in experiences matter for mobile app and mobile web
- Omnichannel playbooks from today’s top brands
- Five crucial components for e-commerce success in 2018
What you'll learn:
- The factors that affect deliverability.
- How deliverability is calculated.
- The steps you can take to improve it.
What you'll learn:
- How effectively brands are using customer data to nudge them back onto the purchase path.
- How triggered messages can better engage customers and keep them coming back.
- How browse and cart recovery can rescue revenue that would otherwise be lost.
From this infographic you'll learn:
- How many consumer purchases are made behind walled gardens
- How key brands perform on Amazon vs. Macys.com
- That brands may be blind to some search ad and retargeting conversions
Winning in Today’s Online Marketplaces will help you learn:
- How to measure your brand against competitors’
- Which referral trends to pay attention to
- Effective marketing strategies to identify new growth opportunities
There are many reasons why people decide to own a franchise or business. According to the Small Business Administration, there are an estimated 27.9 million small business owners in the U.S. alone. While every business owner has a unique story to share, the most common trend is that they are looking for a higher level of freedom than corporate culture or a regular job could provide.
The purpose of this whitepaper is to educate readers about franchise business ownership and to provide a helpful guide to B2B franchising. Each of the following sections is designed to inform you about different aspects of owning a B2B franchise and includes key insights and information:
- Why Do People Decide to Own a Franchise or Business?
- How to Find the Right Franchise
- Who to Ask for Help When Researching Franchises
- You Know Yourself Best – Here Are 4 Tips to Figure Out What You Really Want in a Business
- Top 10 Reasons People Buy a B2B Franchise
- Why is Minuteman Pres