We've written about Digital Asset Management in the past. Widen, a Digital Asset Management company, has now partnered with ConceptShare. The pairing of these platforms allows you to plan, share, collaborate and distribute your creative work. This is a great pairing… enabling workflow processing around any digital asset – especially high-bandwidth, large video file distribution.
ConceptShare is a Creative Operations Management (COM) platform that allows marketing and creative services teams to route, review, collaborate on and approve creative work; images, documents, web pages, audio assets, interactive assets and video assets. Widen has integrated Media Collective with ConceptShare to offer this robust toolset to all Widen customers.
Widen/ConceptShare Integration Workflow
- Widen user uploads asset(s) to DAM site
- User chooses to send asset(s) to their workspace in ConceptShare from Asset Details page. The ability to send assets to ConceptShare is permissioned by Role.
- Administrator logs in to ConceptShare and initiates creative review of asset (includes routing, commenting, markup, approval and audit trail). Users with certain ConceptShare administrative privileges can manage reviewers (i.e., invite individuals to comment and markup asset(s) in workspace.
- Asset is edited outside of ConceptShare according to comments and markups made during creative review process
- Edited asset is re-uploaded to ConceptShare. Administrator marks the asset approved or completed
- Approved asset is sent back to the user's DAM site
Schedule or watch a demonstration of Widen today.