There’s a storm on the horizon in the marketing automation industry. Barriers to entry for new platforms are getting lower and lower, mature platforms are being swallowed up by enterprise marketing platforms, and those left in the middle are in for some rough seas. Either they pray they can depend on their customer-base to look attractive to a buyer, or they need to drop their prices – a lot.
One disrupter in the industry that we like is Wishpond. Why? Well, how about we open up that it’s free to use for small businesses with less than 200 contacts in their database. And by free, we’re not talking limited functionality – it comes with import tools, email marketing, landing pages, marketing automation, website popups, forms, and lead management.
Leads are stored and every behavior tracked:
And actions are easily defined in a logical user interface:
So basically – for less than the cost of a great email platform, you’ve got access to a complete marketing system. Here ars some of the key tools available:
- Landing Pages – Build, publish & A/B split test mobile-responsive Landing Pages in minutes.
- Website Popups – Convert more website visitors into leads with website popup forms.
- Forms – Embed Lead-Generation Forms on your website and blog.
- Contests & Promotions – Run Facebook Sweepstakes, Photo Contests, Instagram Hashtag Contests and more.
- Marketing Automation – Trigger personalized emails to your Leads based on their activity and personal detail.
- Email Marketing – Personalize your emails to each Lead based on any activity or personal details.
- Lead Management – Create Lists based on your Leads’ activity on your site & campaigns.
- Lead Scoring – Score your leads based on their activity and personal details to see which one are ready to buy.
- Lead Profiles – Get insight into your Leads. View their website activity, emails they’ve opened & more.
If you’re an agency, Wishpond also has an agency program.
Not to mention, they also have productized integrations with Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Insightly, Batchbook, Highrise, Pipedrive, Contactually, Base CRM, SalesforceIQ, OnePage CRM, Close.io, and Clio. Email marketing integrations include Mailchimp, AWeber, GetResponse, Constant Contact, Benchmark, Campaign Monitor, VerticalResponse, Eventbrite, Mad Mimi, ActiveCampaign, and Emma. They also have help desk app integrations with Uservoice, survey integrations with SurveyMonkey, and webinar app integrations with ClickWebinar, and GoToWebinar. Not to mention Slack integration.
And Wishpond just announced its Twilio integrations for phone and SMS.
If you’re a WordPress user, they’ve got plugins for Landing Pages, Website Popups, Website Forms, and Social Contests!
Disclosure: We’re an affiliate partner with Wishpond and are using our affiliate link throughout this post.